Part 30 (last)

Screen starts with Swasan

Sanskar was looking at her angrily while  Swara was angry and looking on her laptop.

San: Then why you married me? You should have married your first love!

Swa: Shall I remember you who proposed whom?

San: Then why you accepted the proposal?

Swa: My wish. And Mr. Duffer Maheshwari stop giving this angry looks. They don't affect me.

San: How can you be a bigger workaholic than SM? I am the biggest workaholic of our whole family.

Swa: The answer is very simple. I am a bigger workaholic than Mr. SM because I am Mrs. SSM.

Ran: Sanskar are you jealous of my princess?

San(sarcastically): No. It's not like this that she is everywhere and every time better than me. (fake crying) Mummy I also need a brain like Swara.😂😂😂

Seeing his behaviour all are shocked then youngsters started laughing including Swara and elders were shaking their head in disbelief.

Adi: I just can't believe Sanskar. You are jealous of doll.

So this means Sanskar wasn't angry that work is her "1st love". But he was jealous of her being always better than him.

Rag: And we thought you are angry because Swara defined work as her first love.

AP: Acha now talk later first come and eat lunch.

All settle down on the lunch table. Swara again starts working on the laptop.

Ada(strictly):  Swara keep the laptop on the side and eat properly.

Swa: Bhai I have to finish this and moreover I am not hungry.

Ran: Swara health comes first then work. Now be like a good girl.

Swa: Bhai I am seriously not hungry.

Nik: You are so weird. In the day time you never eat anything and in the night you eat nonstop.

Swa  (angrily): Do you have any problem?

Nik: I didn't complained.

Ranveer starts feeding her as he know she is really stubborn while she continues the work.

5 months later

Everything changed in this months. Now Ragini is 9 months pregnant, Swara is 8 months pregnant, Parineeta is 7 months pregnant, Uttara is 6 months pregnant, Kavita and Kavya 4 months and at last Soha 2 months. Everyone was happy for them and they all were pampered a lot by their brothers. It was a happy moment in their mansion. Since some weeks Swaragini weren't allowed to go to office so they worked from home. All were taking specially care of Swara as the doctors said that she is really weak due to Rohan incidence and moreover she is pregnant with twins. The weakness can show it's effect during delivery or afterwards when she will feed the kids.(guys I don't know about all this so please manage.) It was an early morning. All were downstairs except Swara who was sleeping till now as she wasn't feeling well. All were sitting on the dining table.

Raj: Sanskar is Angle still sleeping?

San: Yeah... She wasn't feeling well so I said her to sleep.

Ran: I am going to bring her down. She should eat something then she can sleep again. She also has to take her medicines.

San: You sit. I will bring her.

Ran: It's alright. I will see.

They were arguing when Ansh notices Swara coming down. But the thing which shocked him is that her face was really pale. Others also noticed her. Swara was holding the railing tightly. Sensing that her condition is really bad Adi runs to her for supporting her but before he can reach her, her foot slips and she rolls down the stairs screaming in pain. Ransan snap their head towards the stair and gets shocked seeing Swara. All others are also shocked. All boys were near her in no second. Swara was screaming in pain while her head was bleeding profusely. Sanskar keeps her head in his lap.

San: Swara...

Swa: Ahhh.... Sanskar it's paining a lot... Ahhh.

Raj: Sanskar we have to take her to hospital now.

Lak: I will take the car out.

Arj: I will call the doctor and tell about the situation.

Sanskar picks Swara up who was by now losing her conscious.

San: Princess please keep your eyes open. Please don't close them.

He starts walking out. All others also follow them. Reaching the hospital the doctors already prepared everything. Swara was trying to keep her eyes open and all the time screaming in pain. Sanskar keeps her on stretcher and wardboys take her inside. All were in state of shock but Ransan were just numb. In this time of moment nobody could console anyone. They were just praying that Swara and the babies are alright. Swara's screams were stopped by now. 1 hour passed. 2 hours passed. 3 hours passed but there was no news regarding Swara. Nurses were going in and out. All were praying. At that time they heard 2 little cries. All were shocked and happy. The doctors come out followed by two nurses who were holding both babies. All surround the doctors.

Doc: Congratulations Mr. Maheshwari.

Ran: Doctor how is Swara?

Doc: ......

Sanskar stumbles lightly but Lakada support him from either side. He has tears in his eyes.

Precap: Looooonnnnngggggggg epilogue 😁😁😁😁 but only after 75+ votes
************

PS: please check out my cover shop