Some Fun In Between Emotions

Screen starts in the hall of Gadodia house

Ran: I will see on her.
He goes behind her followed by Neil, Arjun, Aditya and Ansh. Swara was crying miserably while sitting in a corner and hiding her face in her knees. They together console her. In the hall

RP(angrily): Sanskar just sign the papers and let her live in peace.
DP: You have played a lot with her emotions. Stop it now.
Nik: And Sanskar how can you even think that there is something between Swara and me? So disgusting bro. She's my best friend and just like a sis. Aunty I am also going to her.

He goes to her room and Uttara follows him. In Swara room
Swara was still on the floor and crying while the boys were consoling her but also had moist eyes seeing her condition. They didn't noticed Uttara and Nikhil.
Ran: Princess please don't cry.
Ansh: Doll we can't see you in such a condition. Please stop crying.
Arj: Doll you must be strong. Please don't cry.

Swara looks at them. She sees their tears and immediately wipes them. They wipe her tears.
Swa: I am sorry Bhai. I made you all cry.
Ran: Now stand up and come outside. Everyone must be worried.
They all together stand up and then see Nikhil and Uttara standing there.
Swa: Uttara, Nikhil what are you both doing here?
Nik: We just came to see on you.
Arj: But we said na that we will see her then why you came?
Nik: Big brother I didn't knew that you all share such a good bound that if she cries you all also cry.
He laughs while Uttara was suppressing her laughter and the others were giving him a death glare. Arjun, Aditya come forward to catch him but he runs from there to the hall followed by Aditya, Arjun and the others also follow them. In the hall Nikhil hided behind Sharmishta as the others were confused as in what's going on.

Arj: Nikhil come in front.
Nik: No Never
Adi: Nikhil come now.
Nik: Aunty please save me from them.
She: What's going on here?
Nikhil again starts laughing making everyone confuse and even Uttara was silently laughing but couldn't get hold anymore and starts laughing loudly.

Swa: Uttara at least you stop it.
But they both were laughing.
Sha: What happened to you both?
Nikhil was about to say something but Neil closes his mouth and holds him. Then Uttara was about to say it but Swara closed her mouth.
Swa: Ma give us 5 minutes then we will come back. Bhai come.

Swara halfway drags Uttara and Neil, Arjun drag Nikhil while Ranveer, Aditya and Ansh simply go behind them. They go with them to Swara's room. They leave them there.
Swa: Are you both mad? What were you gonna do?
Nik: Simply tell everyone that while consoling you your dear brothers themselves were crying.
They again start laughing.

Ansh: Doll it looks like they both love laughing.
Swa: Right Bhai.
They start tickling them. All boys except Aditya and Ranveer were tickling Nikhil and Swara was tickling Uttara.
Nik: Stop please.
Swa: Will you both tell anyone?
Utt: No Bhabhi but please leave me I can't anymore.
Nik: Same here.
They leave them.

Swa: Now be like good kids and come down while shutting your mouth.
They all together go downstairs where the others were in a state of confusion. They stand with them.
Dida: Shoru are you alright?
Swa: Ya Dida. (to Sanskar) Mr. Maheshwari would you like to sign here only or do you want to go for the other option.
Rag: Swara did anyone forced you to take divorce? I mean it's clearly visible that you were crying and if you doing it out of your own will then why are you crying?
Swa: Yeah Ragini you are absolutely right. I am forced to do so but not by someone but something!
Lak: Something?

Swa: My self-respect forced me to do so. And I don't want to go in a house where more than people the pictures are believed. So Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari what is your decision? Here or court?
San: Swara we can really solve this matter. Please I can't live without you anymore. This 6 months were like hell for me.
Swa: Even for me but nothing is left anymore. Not in this relationship and not between us both. (to Ranveer) Bhai.....
Ran: I will talk with the lawyer.
Sha: The lunch is ready. Please come.

They all go and sit down.The elders and Raglak, Sanskar sit on the table in one line while Swara, Ranveer, Arjun, Aditya, Ansh Neil, Uttara and Nikhil sit opposite to them. Dida goes to Ranveer and all.
Dida(whispers): Don't eat much I have prepared your favourite dishes. After everyone left come with me.
Nik: How you know all their favourite dishes?
Ansh: Dida knows us since a long time that's why.
Dida: So don't eat much or you won't be able to eat that.

She goes and sits on her place. Everyone starts eating.
Dida: By the way Nikhil, Uttara why you both were laughing when you came from Swara's room.
Uttara and Nikhil again starts laughing while Ranveer, Swara, Neil, Arjun, Ansh and Aditya starts coughing. After drinking water they became normal.
Sha: Are you alright?
Ran: Yeah Thank you.(whispers to Swara) Princess stop them or they will spoil my whole image. Maheshwaris also know me.
Swa(whispers back): Let me think.
She thinks and gets an idea. She pinches both Nikhil and Uttara who in reply winch.

Swa(whispers): Stop laughing or we will again start tickling and won't even stop this time.
Nik: Okay Sorry.
Utt: We won't laugh anymore.
Swa: Now divert the topic or they will again ask.
Nik: Aunty we heard a joke.
Utt: Yeah it was really funny. And when we think about it we again start laughing.

They sighs in relief. All get engrossed in talking to each other and knowing each other while Sanskar, Swara, Ragini and Laksh were just lost in their thoughts about the happenings. All four had tears but before they could escape their eyes they wiped them without anyone's notice. They again were lost in reminding their good and bad times with their siblings and life partners. Everyone notices their mentally absence.
Suj: Sanskar? (No response)
AP: Laksh? (No response)
Sha: Ragini? (No response)
She: Swara? (No response)

They shake the 4 and they come back to their sense.
Nik: About what are you all daydreaming?
Swasan, Raglak (in unison): Nothing. Ma I am done.
They four look at each other and the others look at them helplessly. They without saying anything further go from there. Swara to her room, Ragini to her room and Sanlak go to their car.

Screen freezes at the helpless and sad face of the family member