Blame Game

Hey. Sorry guys for Swasan scene you have to wait for some more time.
************
Next morning
All were downstairs except Ransan, Swara.
AP: Uttara go and call Swasan.
Utt: Okay Badi Ma.
Raj: I will go and call Bhai.
They both go but doesn't find them so again come back.

Utt: Badi Ma they aren't in their room.
Raj: Even Bhai isn't there.
Lak: Maybe they are still in Study room.
Neil: Let's go and see them.
All youngsters go to the study room. There they see Sanran sleeping on the couch and Swara on the chair.

Sah: How can a person sleep on the chair?
Kar: Let's ask Swara who is sleeping on a chair.
Laksh wakes Sanskar and Rajveer wakes Ranveer who wake up immediately.
San: Why am I sleeping in study room?
Ran: I think while waiting for Swara we slept here.
They see Swara sleeping on the chair only.

Rag: She is impossible. Everyone is waiting for you to do Arti.
They both sit straight.
San: I think she was awake till late night.
Ran: Until 2 am I was awake. Don't know how I slept.

Aditya goes to Swara.
Adi: Doll wake up see it's morning.
Swa: 5 minutes Bhai.
Neil: Not 5 minutes everyone is waiting downstairs for you.
Swa: Bhai just 5 minutes.
She was saying all this while still sleeping.

Arj: Ranveer only you can wake her today.
Ranveer smiles and goes to her.
Ran: Princess come on wake up. If you will wake up then I will give you something.
Swa: Bhai I know you don't have anything.
Ran: Oh is it so? Okay then I am going.

Swara opens her one eye and sees him leaving. In the next second she jumped on his back, hugged him tightly and rested her head on his back and again slept. All look at her like what was that.
Swa (lazily): Now You can't leave.
Ran: Fine I was just teasing you. Now get down from me.
Swa: No. You have to take me to my room.
Rag: Swara are you a kid that Bhai should take you to the room?

Ran: Ragini it's alright. She is my kiddo but kiddo let me at least pick you in the right way.
Swara forcefully gets down and he picks her in bridal style. All were amazed seeing their bound. Sanskar was smiling seeing his childish wife. Soon they three also get ready and come down. After Arti all had breakfast.
Sah: Swara we didn't knew you are so childish.
Swa: That's only for my Bhai.
Saying this she hugs him in the side way.

Neil: How long you were awake?
Swa: I think until 5 am.
Arj: Who allowed to be awake so long?
All start scolding her and she makes a sad pout. After a while all were finished with breakfast and sat down in the hall. That time Sanskar got a message.

San: Guys message from Unknown number. (Reads) Today's newspaper headline: The DIL of Maheshwari family, Swara Sanskar Maheshwari is having secret...
He stops suddenly and immediately takes the newspaper and gets shocked.
Ran: Sanskar what's in the news paper?
He takes it from him and is equally shocked.
Raj: Bhai what is there.

San (roared): How he got these pictures?
Adarsh takes the paper. His condition is not less.
Pari: Adarsh at least you tell something.
Ada: The DIL of Maheshwari family Swara Sanskar Maheshwari is having many secret affairs beside her husband.

All gets shocked. Aditya takes the news paper. It had Swara picture with all boys present there except Ranveer, Zain and Adarsh. In the picture either they are hugging her, kissing her forehead or simply standing with her.
Adi: What rubbish?
In the very next second some people from the media and some people of the samaj were standing there.

Med: Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari is the news correct? Are you really having affairs with someone else than your husband?
San: Shut up. Just shut up. My wife isn't having any affair.
Med: Then what about this pictures?
Ran: Hugging someone or kissing someone's forehead doesn't means that the persons are having an affair. They can simply be siblings or friends.
Lak: And if you all won't leave our house right now then we forcefully have to call the police. So it's better that you leave from here. Right now.

Seeing them angry everyone leaves from there. Swara goes silently to her room. They thought to give her some time.
AP: God knows what is happening in our house.
Neil: Aunty not only god but someone else present here also knows what is happening here!
All looks at him confused and curiously.

Arj: What do you mean Neil?
Adi: Arjun, it's obvious that someone of us is helping the person or himself is the mastermind. After all this were the pictures which we made on our trip in Hyderabad.
Raj: You both are doubting us?
Neil: Rajveer it's a fact. But Rajveer why are you getting this much hyper?
Raj: I am getting hyper because after these many days you still aren't trusting us?

Kar: Rajveer is right. Why we would try to defame Swara?
Arj: Revenge can change everyone's mind.
Kavy: Are you seriously mad? Why we would like to take revenge? Everything is sorted out between us.
They start blaming each other and shouting on each other. On the other side Swara made her room as much dark as possible and was thinking. She remembered that in the morning she saw that one message was sent from Mumbai central jail. She immediately took her phone and called some persons. Hardly ten minutes later she goes down dressed in jogging suit and shirt and sees everyone blaming each other. She gets shocked and starts going down. The argumentation between all was still on. The elders were standing with them Not knowing what to say and what to believe. Suddenly they hear clapping sound from the stairs. All see there to see Swara clapping. She was descending the stairs with a angry face. She comes and stands with them.

Swa: Wow. Just wow. You all together have just done it. I mean seriously. Someone is trapping us and we are getting inside the trap and blaming each other.
Neil: Swara what are you saying? It's clear that someone gave him the picture and every information.
Swa: Bhai I remember that you sended it to everyone through email and it is really easy to hack an email.
Lak: But the accident.
Swa: GPS tracking.

San: Swara still what about the poison you got.
Swa: Sanskar I already told that the person knows me better than you all. He also knew that I love pancake what the most person dislike. I am sure he mixed poison in the pancakes.
Adi: Doll how can you be so sure?

Swa: Bhai because I trust everyone present here and also because after thinking everything I got to know why he took my past events. There was one clue about him and one idea. The clue was that I will find him in my past and the idea was that after all this you all will fight and our power will get scattered.
Ran: Princess tell me one name after that the person will get to know whom he messed with.
Swa: Bhai it's....

Before Swara could complete they hear a boy from the entrance.
Boy: You are to late Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.
All turn and look at the boy who had a smirk. Some with happy face, some with confused, some with surprise but two person were looking at him with anger.
Screen freezes on the boy
*********
Who do you think is this person and who is looking angrily at him? Please guess