Swara's POV

Screen starts inside the gym

The girls were standing in the door being shocked as inside all boys were there except Adarsh and Zain. They were taking out their frustration. Nikhil sees the girls first and also becomes shocked. He taps Sanlak who were near him on the shoulder. Slowly every boy looks to them.

Swa: I think we came to the wrong address.

San: What are you doing here?

Swa: Kavya why you brought us here?

Kavy: When did I bring you all? You brought all of us here.

Adi: Doll...

Swa(sweetly): Bhai...

Adi: Why you brought everyone here?

Swa: Wait you all had important work then what are you all doing here?

Neil: Don't divert the topic. Tell us the truth.

Swa: First you all answer.

Ran: Nothing much princess. We didn't got any other way to take out our frustration.

Nik: What are you doing here?

Swa: Same pinch. I am just like my brothers. Whenever I get angry, I come to this gym. It's my favourite.

Lak: Why we don't know about it?

Swa: Because I come before or after office. And I have my own place. So bye and Nikhil you were punching the bag in a wrong way. Your hand has to be horizontal or you can hurt yourself. Same like Sanskar, Laksh and Ranveer Bhai.

Swara goes from there while the others look at her with open mouth.

Kavy: Was it really in the wrong way?

Neil: Actually yes.

Sah: But where she went.

Rag: I think she went down through that door.

Kar: She can't go in there. It's a forbidden area only few people can go inside there with a special key.

(Guys it's all imaginary. Don't know how I get these ideas.)

Raj: Wait.

He goes to the door and opens it.

Kar: Guys let's go inside and see what is there.

Sah: Go ahead.

They all go inside one by one. They go the stairs down. The stairs lead to a room with dim light. It was same like in the gym just some things were new. There was also a place to learn shooting. They go further. After a while they see Swara. Seeing her their mouths open as much they can. She was in a black crop top along with black trouser.

Swara's outfit

She was on a reck rod doing exercise

She was on a reck rod doing exercise. She had fixed her knees on the rod and with the upper body she was going up and down. Her hairs were tied in a high ponytail. She was hearing music while doing the exercise. She was busy in her thoughts so she didn't manage to notice the others.

Neil: How did she get in here?

Her thoughts get broken and she stands straight. She sees everyone. After wearing her jacket which was lying there She goes to them.

Swa: You know that you aren't allowed to come here?

Arj: Then what are you doing here?

Swa: I am allowed to do so.

Nik (shocked): How did you get the permission?

Swa: To come in this place you have to do a special parkour. Which is really difficult and you have to do it in 10 minutes. If you want you can try it and if you do it in 10 minutes then you can also get the key for here.

San: If you can do it then obviously we will also be able to do it.

Swa: Mr. Maheshwari overconfident isn't good. Let me explain you how to do it.

She tells them many works. Pulling themselves up and down on the reck rod and much more. There was also shooting. One by one every boy tries to do it but fails. Either they need more time than 10 minutes or after some exercises they can't do it anymore. Now it was Sanskar turn.

Sah: Sanskar go and save the honor of boys.

San: Guys it can't be this much difficult. Don't do soo much drama.

Neil: We also thought the same.

Lak: Bhai go then you will get to know it.

He goes and tries but to his bad luck he couldn't do it. He needed more time than 10 minutes.

Ran: Now got to know how hard it is to do?

Adi: Doll you really did this in 10 minutes?

Swa: Nope. I have the best time of 8 minutes. Nobody could crack my time till now.

Ansh: I want to see you doing this in 8 minutes.

Swa: Everything for you Bhai.

She goes after giving her jacket to Sanskar and does the parkour. Again all were staring her with open mouths. Her speed was unbelievable. Exactly 7 minutes later she was finished. She comes to them, takes her jacket and wears it.

Swa: Are you planning to be here for some more time or shall we leave.

Raj: Swara how long did you train for this?

Swa: Since I got to know that you were out of jail. It was actually for self defence.

Ran: Rajveer only because of you she turned from a princess into a devil.

Kar: From now on I will only call her devil.

Swa: Not fair. I am not a devil.

They leave for home. On the way Swara was lost.

Swara POV

Today after going to MM I was feeling little weak and dizzy so went to sleep. I don't know what happened but when I woke up I found myself in another space. I started looking here and there. I got to know that it was a hotel room. I stood up and found myself in a red one piece with much make up. I got scared when suddenly there was a knock and outside the police. I hided myself after wrapping myself in the bedsheet just like I did one year back. Immediately last year's incident came to my mind where Ragsan did the same with me. I peeped outside and saw that the inspector was coming toward me. And to my bad luck he found me. I thought that he will also make me stand with the other persons who were there in front of the media but he didn't do anything. In fact he himself hided me. I thanked god thousand times. When everyone went away he made me sit on the bed, gave me water and informed Neil Bhai. I was only thinking who it can be who did all this to me and what enmity he has with me. While thinking I didn't realised that I started crying. Rohit left the room. Only some time passed when Sanskar entered. I immediately ran to him without caring about the blanket. I knew he was shocked seeing me like this but after hearing my sobbings he hugged me back. I tried to explain him everything but he said that I should change my dress first and later explain him everything. I asked him to come woth me as I was too much scared but he said me to not get afraid and fight against the evil. When I unknowingly spoke about dieing he kissed me. I couldn't react because I was shocked but when he bited me I responded to him. I realised what I said. After breaking the hug he joined our foreheads. Afterwards I left to change my dress. When I saw myself in mirror I saw that my lipstick is away from some places. I started blushing and thinking how Bhai will tease him now. After I made myself presentable for everyone we left home. I didn't wanted to talk with anyone about the recent incident so directly went to my room.

Precap: Swara POV continue, maybe something hot and another incidence