Raglak, Swasan Are Missing

Screen starts at the dining table

AP: God knows when everything will be alright in our family.
All were sad with all these Happenings.
Dida: Ranveer you go and see her because she is the most closest to you.
Sha: No beta you eat I will see her.
Ran: Aunty it's okay. And how can I eat if princess isn't eating?

He was about to go when he sees Swara coming outside. She comes towards them.
Swa: Ma I am going out for some time.
Sha: But Shona...
Swa: Please Ma. I need some time alone.
She without hearing a reply goes from there. All finished lunch. MM went and after them Ranveer, Aditya, Ansh, Arjun and Neil also went. Sanskar was driving his car rashly on the road. Ragini was in MM and locked herself in her room. Laksh was also driving somewhere on the road. Swara was emotionless walking on the road without a destiny. All had tears in their eyes.

Swa: How can you easily distrust me Sanskar?

Kise pucho hai esa kiyu
Bezubaan sa ye jahan he

San: I am sorry Swara. Please give me one last chance. I will do everything to get your trust back on me.

Khushi ke pal kaha dundu
Benishaan sa waqt bi yaha he

Swa: If I try a lot even then I can't trust you anymore. Not you. But I can't even trust my ownself now.
She breaks down on the road only.

Jaane kitne labon pe gile he
Zindagi se kai fasle he

San: Please Swara. Just one last chance. I swear I will give you all happiness which you deserve.

Base Jitte Hai Sapne Kyun Aankhon Me
Lakire Jab Chhoote In Haathon Se Yun Bewajah

Swasan remember their cute fights, their difficulties in their marriage, their first night and his betrayal.

Jo Bheji Thi Duaa
Woh Jaake Aasmaan
Se Yun Takra Gayi
Ki Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa
Jo Bheji Thi Duaa
Woh Jaake Aasmaan
Se Yun Takra Gayi
Ki Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa

Rag: I am sorry Swara. I didn't wanted all this to happen.

Saanson Ne Kahaan Rukh Mod Liya
Koi Raah Nazar Mein Naa Aaye

Lak: You were right bhai. I only can dance on others tune.

Dhadkan Ne Kahaan Dil Chhod Diya
Kahaan Chhode In Jismon Mein Saye
Yahi Baar Baar Sochta Hu Tanha Main Yahaan
Mere Saath Saath Chal Raha Hai Yaado Ka Dhuaa

Rag: Please Swara give me one chance I will try to settle everything.

Jo Bheji Thi Dua
Woh Jaake Aasmaan Se Yun Takra Gayi
Ki Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa

Lak: Bhai I want to make everything alright again. I want all of us to be happy again.

Jo Bheji Thi Dua
Woh Jaake Aasmaan Se Yun Takra Gayi
Ki Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa
Jo beji thi dua
Woh jaake aasman se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sada

They remember their fun time in Uttara's wedding, their fight against the evil, their helping each other and their beginning of sad time by Raglak doing Shrad of Swasan.

Jo Bheji Thi Duaaaa.....
Woh Jaake Aasmaan...
Jo Bheji Thi Duaaaa...
Bheji Thi Duaaaa..
Bheji Thi Duaaaa...
Bheji Thi Duaaaa....
Bheji Thi Duaaaa...

The night arrives. Ragini was till now in her room in MM only and crying the whole time. Sanskar was standing near his car on a deserted road and crying. Laksh was sitting in his car and crying. Swara was sitting on the bridge where Ragini pushed her and crying. Nobody knew about the whereabouts of Swasanlak. Shemish were calling Swara. AP, Sujata, DP, RP were calling Sanlak.(After all they are their kids and worried about them no matter how much angry they are on them.) But none of them was picking the call as they had their phones on silent. Dida saw this and immediately called Ranveer. He called others and they all started searching her.

Nik: Maybe she went to MM. Let's check there once.
Arj: She can't be there.
Nik: But we can check once.
Ran: Let's go.
They all leave for MM after assuring Shemish, Dida that they will bring Swara back safely. They arrive in MM and are shocked seeing AP, Suj, Uttara crying and RP, DP tensed. DP notice them as they came little forward.

DP: You all here at this time? Is everything alright?
Now everyone noticed them.
Ansh: Yeah we wanted to know whether Doll came here by chance?
RP: Why would Swara come here? Wait is she also missing?
Arj: Also means? Who else is missing?
Utt: Sanskar Bhai and Laksh Bhai didn't came till now.
Nik: Is Ragini here?
AP: She didn't came out of her room till now. We tried to get her out of the room but she didn't came out.
Ran: Nikhil you go and try once.

Nikhil goes and calls her but after not getting a response he runs down where the others are.
Nik: Bhai she isn't responding.
Neil: I think we should try to break the door.
Arj: Let's go.
Neil, Arjun and Nikhil goes and break the door of her room. The others follow them. All were shocked as she was lying unconscious on the floor with tear marks. Nikhil picks her up and places her on the bed. Ranveer calls the doctor.

Ran: Uncle you all don't worry we will search for Sanlak.
Arj: I think we shouldn't waste more time here.
Neil: I will search for Sanskar along with Nikhil.
Ansh: Aditya and I will search for Laksh.
Ran: Arjun and I will try to find Doll.
They all leave to find them. After around 45 minutes Aditya identifies the car of Laksh as he asked for the number plate already. He goes to his car and sees him crying miserably in his car while hiding his face in his palms. Aditya opens his car door and jerks him. He looks at him with red eyes because of continuously crying.

Lak: What are you doing here?
Adi: The same thing I could ask you! There your parents are worried for you and here you all are disappeared!
Lak (confused): All? Who else isn't there?
Adi: Swara and Sanskar are also missing!
Lak: What?
Adi: Now stop crying and go home. Uncle and Aunty are worried for you.
Lak: I will also help to find Swara and Bhai.

Adi: No you won't. Look at your state. Come with me.
Lak: But....
Adi (strictly): Now.
He without having a chance goes to him whereas Aditya called the others and told them that he found Laksh. Now all started finding Swasan. Ranveer on his way after around 10 minutes saw Sanskar. He went to him and also said the same as Aditya said to Laksh. Now the final person was Swara. All get engrossed in searching her. After half an hour all coincidently reached to the temple near the bridge. They went in, in the hope to find her. They see her standing in front of the idol and praying to god while crying. She opens her eyes, rings the bell sometimes and turns. She was shocked seeing all of them seeing her angrily while they were shocked seeing her red eyes and tear marks.

Screen freezes on the angry faces of her brothers, Nikhil, Laksh and Sanskar and crying face of Swara.