Swara's Outburst

Screen starts @MM in the next morning (Sunday)
All were doing breakfast. But many things changed just over the night. Now Uttara was serving food to RP, DP and Ragini was serving food to other family members. RP, DP and Uttara weren't talking to other members really that's why they were feeling more guilty.

Rag: Papaji wo Papa called us for lunch and also said that Swara wants to talk something important so all should come.
DP: We will leave at 12 am. Be ready.
All nodded and got busy in their daily routine.

@ SR Mansion (Swara+Ranveer Mansion)
Swara woke up and after changing her dress she went down where her brothers were already waiting.(She has everything required in every mansion. Even every type of clothes.)

She was wearing a plain Anarkali frock. All smile seeing her. She comes and sits with them.

Ran: How is my princess?
Swa: Good Bhai. Bhai are the papers ready?
Ran: Yeah.
Adi: Doll let's eat something. After that we also have to leave.
Ansh: And collect the papers in the way.
Swa: Okay Bhai.
All have their breakfast and after a while leave for the lawyer. They collect the papers and leave for the Badi.

@ Kali Badi
MM arrived there and all were sitting in the hall and talking randomly and waiting for Swara.
Rag: Ma where is Swara?
Sha: She said she will be here in around 5 minutes.
After a while Swara, Arjun, Aditya, Ansh, Neil and Ranveer enter. They first go to Dida house for taking her blessings. Then all together go to Gadodia house. Swara goes in first but didn't expected that MM will be already there. After her the others enter. Seeing Ranveer DP, RP, Laksh and Sanskar were shocked as he has the biggest company in India and foreign countries. He was indeed better than MM and Karma.

Swa: Ma you have already met Arjun Bhai, Neil Bhai, Aditya Bhai and Arjun Bhai. And this is Ranveer Bhai.
Ranveer takes blessings from them and behind him her other brothers take blessings. Swara takes blessing from DP, RP, Sujata, AP and hugs Uttara.
DP: Beta why you called us here?
Swa: Wait I will tell you. Bhai do you have the file?

Ranveer gives her the file and she gives it forward to Sanskar.
She: Beta what is in it?
Swa: Baba I want divorce.

She drops a bomb toward MM. They were thinking to ask for her forgiveness and she wants divorce. Sanskar sees the papers and then looks at her to find hatred for himself in her eyes. He again looks at the papers. Swara forwards the pen.
Swa: Sign them.
San: I won't.

Everyone gets angry on him. Means only Gadodia, DP, RP and Uttara. Others were happy, thinking it a chance to get Swara still back.
Swa: You have to sign.
San: Swara we can solve the matter. Please. I swear I will never ever distrust you again but please don't do this.
Swa: Nothing is left in this relationship. And why should I trust someone who doesn't even trust himself?
San: Swara everyone does mistakes even I did. Please.
Swa: Mistakes are done once but you repeated it. Remember you even pointed at my and Nikhil relationship. Or should I remember you?

San: Not only I was at fault but even you. You was the one who left me.
Swa: Sanskar I am saying a last time sign them.
San: Even I won't sign them. What will you do?
Ran: Simply go to court. So it's better for you to just sign them.
San: Mr. Singh you please stay out of our family matter.
Swa: You are calling it family matter than get one thing in your mind that he is my brother and has full right to speak in this.
Rag: But Swara you can't neglect the fact that they aren't your real brothers.

On this Ranveer, Arjun, Aditya, Ansh and Neil got angry.
Swa: Oh really. You know what Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari? If real siblings are like you both (pointing to Raglak) than I am really happy that I don't share a blood relation with them but a heart relation. And one more thing all the things which are happening right now between me and Sanskar, in these problems not only we are at fault but also you both. Somewhere it started with you both.

She said this angrily. All were seeing her anger and words.
AP: Swara how can you blame Sanskar, Laksh and Ragini for your fault?
Swa: I am not blaming anyone. Okay I will ask them questions and they must truly answer them and we will get to know who is how much at fault!(goes to Laksh) First question is for you Laksh. Tell me why you didn't once called us and told us about your whereabouts? Why you always hided yourself?

He was quiet as he couldn't answer. He didn't knew it himself. He could share about everything with his family but he stayed quiet as always.
Swa: You have no answer because that was one of your mistakes.(goes to Ragini) Ragini you tell me. When Laksh wasn't there have you thought of doing suicide in that time like you did when he married Kavya? And don't you dare to lie!
Rag (looking down): Yes I have.
Swa: What happened when I supported you and came with you back?
Rag: I couldn't because I had your support and I trust your support.
Swa: Now you all can imagine what happened if I stayed back in MM.(goes to Sanskar) You remember the day you fought with Laksh. I called you that day and you said something to me.
Suj: What did Sanskar say?
Swa: No matter what the result will be but our relationship is finished. And my fault was that I didn't told anyone about my intentions. That I tried to reunite you (to Sanskar) with your family and your brother who are your life. I just tried to bring your family back. That was my fault. But now I have started hating myself for always thinking about others. Had I been selfish then I am sure I would have been happy in my life.

She runs from there to her room not able to control her tears anymore.
Sha: Swara..
Sharmishtha tries to stop her but she already left from there.
Screen freezes at the door of Swara room