Fun Overloaded

Screen starts in the MM garden

Everyone was standing in the garden.
Neil: Doll why you made us stand like this?
Swa: For getting forgiveness, you all boys will get a punishment.
San: And what is it?
Swa: Sahil, Laksh, Nikhil, Karthik and Sanskar tum log Murga bano or Bhai ap sab apne apne kan pakro.

Now she was controlling her laughter really hard whereas the girls start laughing and boys especially Sahil, Laksh, Nikhil, Karthik and Sanskar look horrified. They 5 ran to her.
San(whispers): Princess what are you saying? Murga?
Sah(whispers): Swara everyone is watching us!
Swa: Be happy that I have called you all outside or I would have said this in front of the elders.
Nik: Swara please I am your childhood bestie na.
Lak: Swara please don't do this. Look even Ragini is here.
Swa: I don't care. Do it else I am going.

Soya: Swara why only they 5? Ask Rajveer too.
Rajveer glares her.
Swa: I would have really done it but he is my Brother na.
Karsah, Laknik(scream): We are also your brother.

Now Sanskar was looking at them like anything.
Swa: That's good but you became my brother, after I told the punishment, so your punishment is still there. Fine you don't want forgiveness, then I am going.
She turns to leave but before than that they do what they are asked to. Hardly 10 seconds passed and Swara started laughing loudly. Which confuses everyone.

Swa: Oh my god. I was just pranking you all. I didn't thought you will do it really.
This shocks them. They 5 again stand up and start going towards her angrily. Ansh, Adi, Arjun and Neil also come forward. Seeing this Swara runs inside the house, followed by others. Now all started chasing Swara except Ragini, Parish, Zain and Soya. They were standing on the side, observing them. The elders were confused.
San: Swara stop.

Swa: No ways.
They chased her for around 10 minutes but now all except Swara were tired. Laksh took a pillow and threw it on Swara, but she dodged it and it hitted Ranveer who was in the other direction. He threw it back on Laksh, but it hitted Sanskar. Sanskar threw it on Kavita. And like this they got busy in a pillow fight instead of chasing Swara. After a while they realised what they are doing and first looked at Swara, who was sitting between Sujatha and AP and laughing, then at the elders who were looking as they can't believe what is happening, then at each other.
Youngsters: Swara/Princess/Doll stop laughing.

DP: What were you all doing?
San: Bade Papa it's your lovely daughter's fault.
RP: Now you all start blaming her. She is sitting like a good girl and you all are doing a pillow fight.
Ran: Good Girl and Swara is just like sky and earth. Totally opposite to each other.
Sha: What she did?
They tell her what she did outside.
She: I think you all shouldn't stay in her company for this much time. She is already drama queen and devil, you all will also become like her.

Youngsters: She is neither a drama queen, nor a devil.
Swa: Correct. Anyways dinner is ready. I will bring it.
Swara starts keeping the dishes on table and Parag forcefully help her. The others clean the messed hall. Later all finished eating and Swara brings sweet. All started eating it but after taking the first spoon. The boys except Adarsh and Zain ask: Swara why is salt in the sweet?
Other: Salt?
AP: There is sugar in the sweet.

San: No Badi Ma it's salt.
Swa: You all must be mistaken. Wait let me taste.
She takes a spoon and eats a little from Sanskar.
Swa: I think after running you all feel like it's salt. And even Adarsh Bhai and Zain didn't said anything so you are for sure mistaken.
Suj: Sanskar eat it without any comment.
RP: Correct. Swara made it with so much love.

They eat it forcefully. After a while youngsters were sitting in the garden.
Swa: By the way how was the Kheer.
San: Swara I swear it was salty.
Ran: And it wasn't because of running.