Thank You!

Finally, this short story has come to an end and hopefully hasn't left you dramatized. Don't worry, I cried writing chapter eighteen and nineteen. If you cried, that means I did something well in my writing (I had to listen to sad songs and Peter's death scene over and over again. Not fun).

Lolll, this whole time I've been updating this book at like 3 in the morning because I have like no time during the day.

First, I want to thank you reader for taking your time and reading my idea's all bunch up together to create a fanfiction of our favorite baby boy. I am now sad but I had to do it. Alexa, play an hour loop of Avengers: Infinity war as vines.

So yeah, next year when the new Avengers movie comes out I think I will do a bonus chapter and see what the hell happens to Seulgi and Peter. After all, Spider-Man will return.

Please if you have any questions please leave them in the comments or any feedback, I would like to see what you all thought of this book.

Thank you for your support, I have another short story about Kevin Khatchodourian for all those fanatics of him.

I really wish from the deepest darkest part of me that the whole MCU won't end up going in flames and allowing Thanos to take over, but that's why we have Captain Marvel for. I'll hopefully see you next year with a bonus chapter!

Thank you so much, take care!

Best of luck, Palleteu