Eleven

"One, two, three," Seulgi said in a rushed manner "There. Done, time for pizza" she told Peter grabbing her backpack and moving towards the exit's direction. Before she could say her goodbyes, Peter grabbed her arm and pushed her back onto the bench.

"Seulgi seriously, " he sighed "I brought you here to actually workout" Peter reminded taking a sip of his water. It was pretty pointless bringing her here. She was by far the laziest person Peter had ever known. Plus Seulgi had nothing else to lose.

"No, you tricked me" she corrected tying her hair back. "You clearly said I was coming just for moral support and then we could get pizza" Seulgi stood and sat back down already out of breath.

"Seulgi, for once do a set up of push-ups... please!" Peter pleaded, getting on his knees praying with his hands. Seulgi scoffed offended. For his information, she could do two push-ups. Amazing. To come to think of it, push-ups were hard for Seulgi and her noodle arms.

"Peter, working out is making you not squishy anymore" Seulgi groaned lifting the boy up by his shoulders. Oh, it wasn't just the working out part. Peter had also forgotten to mention that he was bitten by a radioactive spider during their freshman field trip. Seulgi didn't need to know that though.

"Dude, I have abs now" Peter geeked out pointing down at his abdomen. The gym gave Peter confidence and it made him no longer shy. That's why Seulgi wanted to get out this building, now.

"Yeah, well tell your abs that they ruined my favorite pillow" Seulgi muttered bending down slightly and pointing a finger to where his abs would be at. Peter rolled his eyes and pushed Seulgi close to the corner where the weights were at.

"At least try five pounds" Peter requested moving to the other set of weights. Those weights intimidated Seulgi, Peter could never lift those. Seulgi didn't understand where her friend's sudden interest in the gym came from but she knew that he was changing. physically.

Seulgi grabbed a dumbbell and swore she could feel her rock back and forth. She grabbed the weight with both her hands and walked to where Peter was stationed at. Seulgi had a hard time just taking groceries up to her apartment. For crying out, her brother almost broke her arm in an arm wrestling competition.

Peter fixed the pre-wrap around his hands and grabbed onto the railing of one of the weights. Seulgi ignored the tingling sensation spreading all over her arm to her shoulder. Seulgi eyed the power cage Peter was sitting in. She was beginning to worry over Peter, the cage looked really scary in her perspective.

"Hey, are you sure you can lift those up?" Seulgi let the dumbbell fall to her feet. She flinched and moved quickly to avoid her feet being harmed.

"Mhm" Peter grunted lifting up the weights. He lifted a whole concrete ceiling by himself, weights wouldn't hurt him. His cheeks puffed out as his face began un-paling(?). Seulgi's jaw dropped noticing that each side had three 25 lb weights. Her hands reached for her face where she tried hiding the horror she was in.

Peter pushed harder and lifted it up with ease now. Seulgi wished she had her phone on her. She bet aunt May would faint seeing her nephew with those things above his head.

"Peter put them down" Seulgi criticized him. Peter neglected Seulgi and continued to lift up the weights on his shoulders. Seulgi grabbed her dumbbell and placed it back in a respective manner. She grabbed Peter's water bottle and wallet before heading back to him.

"Here" Seulgi announced placing the water bottle down in front of him. Peter stared coldly at the wall in front of him and proceeded to place the weights down.

"I'm going to go jog to the pizza place and buy us something" Seulgi grumbled pulling out a twenty from Peter's wallet. Peter was about to protest but it was no use. Seulgi was already walking out of the gym and jogging. Surprisingly, she kept her word of jogging.

He was bound to tell her sometime soon. Maybe before they both turn 18. Peter didn't want to keep spidermen a secret from her anymore. She had gotten suspicious of all the times he would mysteriously dissapear. And the fact that Peter had become buffier over the two years of his hero adventures.