Twelve

"Look how cute" Seulgi shrieked referring to the small animated frog from kids show they were watching. The only programs that were on were news covering random organizations and rated r movies. Seulgi didn't mind those types of movies, it was always Peter that got the creeps out of them.

When they were 10, they had watched the first season of American Horror Story for something new. For the rest of the week Peter would always ask Seulgi to cheek his room in case any ghosts would be hanging out in there. That's why an episode of Hello Kitty and friends was running on the sony tv.

"He's so adorable, Peter" Seulgi clapped her hands and watched they little animation speak.

"Isn't this the fourth time we've watched this?" Peter asked in a muffled voice with a butter knife covered in peanut butter in his mouth. He placed the utensil down and ate his croissant.

"Sh, it's almost ending" Seulgi grabbed the remote and raised the volume. To her disappointment the end credits song rang out loud inside the apartment. Seulgi turned to look at Peter who was watching her the whole time.

Seulgi stood up and began moving to the rhythm of the child song. Seulgi twirled and occasionally did a few dance tricks she learned at her old dance studio. Peter turned the tv off because he didn't notice her staggering across the living room.

"I was enjoying that" Seulgi snarled in a hushed tone.

"You're so childish" Peter told her placing both hands on his hips. He bent his knee and bashed his eyelashes.

"Party-pooper!" Seulgi stuck her tongue out. Her phone screen was in Spotify on a specific playlist made and shared by the both of them. She pressed shuffle and threw her phone onto the couch.

"She worked her way through pack of cigarettes" Seulgi wooed picking up a pillow from the furniture. Peter laughed and reached to grab the nearest thing to him.

"Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect" Peter shook his head wildly while shouting the lyrics into the gray remote control. Seulgi gripped onto the pillow an slammed it right at Peter's face.

Her chest rose in laughter seeing Peter stumble onto a bookshelf. The control was somewhere on the ground along with Peter who snatched up another pillow.

Seulgi ran around the couch and kept dancing to the sound of Harry Styles in the background.

Peter saw he move and jumped onto the couch scaring her a little bit. Seulgi swung and hit him in the arm making him lose balance and fall back. She cackled out loud and went to go see her friend.

He laid for a few seconds and attacked the girl. She was knocked off her feet by a strong force beneath her.

Seulgi could see her dandelion socks buried under Peter's struggling feet.

"I'm having your baby" she gasped for air,"it's none of your business" she giggled felling a pair of hands tickle her sides. Peter trapped her feet and began shaking his finger vigorously. Softly, he didn't want to hurt Seulgi.

Harry's wild screaming blocked out Seulgi's cry for help. Her hands tugged him away still laughing. Her cheeks became sore and warm with all the smiling she had done. Her bangs were now in curls that had undone themselves with her running sweat.

Peter got up and tried finding his breath again. Seulgi whined while smiling that her stomach hurt now due to her laughter.

"That's what you get" Peter mocked her giving her a foolish glare.

Seulgi groaned and went up to Peter. Her head rested against his shoulder.

Peter could hear her wheezy breathing and slowly rubbed her back to help her asthma. Seulgi giggled again since she was a very squeamish and ticklish person.

Suddenly the hard rock song was changed to a guitar picking. Seulgi wrapped her arms around Peter tightly. She didn't know why but she felt as if no one could talk him away from her. Nothing could stop her loving this dork.

She leaned back and looked at Peter before grabbing his face in between her right hand. There she turned his face slightly and placed a soft but long kiss on his smooth cheek.

Peter's face was feeling a sensation of fireworks. First when he felt her hand touch him, then when he felt her lips place down against his skin. Why did he feel like crying and writing her a book filled with love poems? His eyes stung at first but he placed his head back onto the croak of her neck.

"Can you stay the night?" Peter mumbled. Seulgi sagged a little.

She couldn't stay, her parents would be worried.

"I'm sorry, buddy. You know I can't" she responded sighing. What kind of bipolar shit was this, she questioned. Luckily for her their favorite song began.

"Peter!" Seulgi hollered escaping his grasp.

Peter faked a smile as Seulgi slipped to the kitchen happily saying the lyrics to their song by heart. Peter unlocked his phone and pressed his camera. He placed it down on the coffee table and began recording.

It might creepy, but he liked listening to her singing in recordings at night. Spiderman received praise and awards at the end of the day. Peter Parker was given the best gift of all, able to hear to an angel's voice each night before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.