When You Meet One Of His Friends

Start from the beginning

"We went to meet Slenderman, and you did, but you feinted, for some odd reason..."

Well, DUH!!! Of course we feinted!!! That was F*CKING SLENDERMAN!!!!! HE'S GONNA KILL US NOW!!!

"N-now that I've s-seen him... is he g-gonna k-kill me?!" you ask in total fright. BEN chuckles.

"Haha, no, silly. You're my girlfriend. He would never." you -and your conscience- sigh in relief. Then BEN said his goodbyes and you fell into a deep sleep.

Masky

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet Hoody, my best friend." You turn to see 'Hoody' next to Masky on the sidewalk.

"Oh! Hello Hoody!!! Nice to meet you!!!" Then you turn to Masky.

"He wears a mask, just like you!" then you turn back to Hoody.

"Can I see your face?"

"Y/N!!! You just met him! You don't have to, Hoody, she's just super friendly."

"No, it's fine. She'd see it sometime or another anyway. He takes his hood and mask off, a d reveals the greenest eyes you've ever seen.

"Wowwwww... Your eyes are gorgeous!" you gush, being a sucker for pretty eyes.

"Haha, thank you, Y/N." he says as he puts his mask and hood back on.

*Back At Home...*

"Ummm, Y-Y/N?"

"Yeah, Masky?"

"D-do you think... I-I have ... pretty... eyes?" Masky asks, a little downcast, wary of your answer.

"Of course. Your eyes are very pretty." Masky nods, and is happy again. You two spend the rest of the day watching kids movies and laughing at the movies.

Hoody

"Okay, Y/N, we are going to go meet my best friend today." Hoody declares to you, and you make no move to get up from bed.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN, we need to go! You need to get up and ger ready so we can meer him!!!"

"Uuuggghhh... fiiiiinnneee." you groan, rolling out of bed right onto your carpeted floor.

An "ouch" is muffled into the carpet, but you're too lazy to get up. Luckily, Hoody is motivated, and he hears you, and stands you up.

"Now, get ready!" he playfully lifts up his mask and winks at you, smirking.

Ever sinse the first tine that he grabbed your bum, he's always kind of... flirted with you like that.

So? He's my boyfriend, and that is going to be okay. You Can Deal.

As he turns to walk away to leave you to get ready, he lightly smacks your bum. You turn and mock-glare at him, and he just shoots you a cheeky grin as he closes your door.

xx

~Time to go~

"Y/N, come on! It's time to go!!!" Hoody calls to you from down stairs. You finish slipping your TOMS on, and you fly down the steps and to Hoody.

xx

"Hey Hoody!!!" you hear someone call to your boyfriend. He pulls you over to his friend.

"Y/N, this is Dark Link. Dark, this is Y/N."

"Such a pleasure to meet a beautiful girl." then Hoody smacks Dark in the arm.

"Owww!!! What was that for?!" You can tell Hoody is glaring at Dark from under his mask.

"She's my girlfriend." Dark immediately drops your hand, and stares wide-eyed at Hoody.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know." Hoody accepts the apology, and you just stand there awkwardly for a second.

"So..." Dark says, trying to clear the awkward silence.

"FroYo?" you bring up, and both boys lighten up.

"FroYo!" the boys chant together, and you all laugh as Hoody links his arm with yours and you continue to walk down to the quaint little FroYo shop down tbe street.

Lost Silver

"Y/N, m-meet my b-brother... G-"

"Glitchy Red. So nice to meet such a gorgeous girl as you." Red pulls you to him and kisses the top of your hand.

"R-Red... Sh-she's my g-girlfriend..."

"What???" he looks to you for confirmation, and you proudly nod, kissing Silver's cheek, making him blush madly.

"No way. M-my brother could NEVER get a girl as amazing as you. This isn't even true!" he denies all of the relationship. You just laugh.

"Yes, he asked me out bravely, and I said yes. He didn't even stutter when he asked me." you proudly tell the gist of the story.

"Wait- you're telling me that you agreed to dating him?!" Red still is in denial of it all.

"Yes. I wouldn't of ever thought of saying no." then Red walks away, shaking his head.

"Well? Are you coming with me to eat, or not?" Red says without looking back. You intertwine your hand with Silver's, and you quickly catch up to Red, going to enjoy a very comfortable lunch.

Sense the sarcasm.

Kay, next chapter is up!!! What should I do next? please, I am running out of random ideas. I need help- PLEASE. So comment, vote, and fan please! I love you, all of my little human beans:)