In Perfection

Miz

Dear Diary, May 22nd

I still can't recover from what happened to me last week. It's still all a blur but somehow it feels so much worse when I think about it. My mother found the scar on my chest the night I went to sleep, she screamed and cooed me like she always does when she sees I'm in pain. And about my hair... I had to get it cut short! Ugh! it's not the same but luckily it's still wavy and smooth but I can't show it off like before. 

Aquaria is now living with us, she decided that she doesn't want any of her mother's possessions anywhere near her, and she only wanted her stuff to be taken in (All her thingies are in the basement right now, we still need to make her a room, hopefully, she can pay for some house extensions!) . I still don't know whats gonna happen to the house, but I heard Aquaria actually is getting all of her mother's money! Which I am very happy about. My mother can now take a break from working and spend some time with me! She even agreed to do my makeup for me like the good old days. Everything seemed so perfect now, but Aquaria would often pass out or have panic attacks when she thinks about her mother. My mom decided to get her a therapist, Aquaria protested but she soon agreed. I never had panic attacks but sometimes I would still have those nightmares, may I also mention one night, a few days after the incident, I woke up crying and gasping for breath. My mother never found me like that though, everything seems so cold at night, Aquaria isn't allowed to sleep with me, she has to sleep downstairs just in case she 'hurt' me during her sleep, my mother said. I didn't know what she meant because Aquaria would never hurt me, and if she did I wouldn't care. But I always have to listen to my mom.

At the moment I'm waiting up in my room for my mother to come back from shopping, Aquaria is downstairs watching some weird TV programme. I never hear words or any sounds from the TV from up here, it all just sounds like static. Aquaria has been acting strange lately but I'm sure she is okay, she still is herself around me and we still cuddle and all the fun stuff. I love her so much, she can never make me feel uncomfortable, which oddly my mother says she sometimes does to her.

Everything is going great, diary! Thanks for listening! I'm going to go listen to some Cher and eat pickles. 

Hopefully, my mother won't snoop in here like last time! Dammit!

Crackie x