Little Maleah

"Good job, guys." I high-fived all the adorable kids after we finished cooling down our body with Jack guiding them with basic training like how to protect yourself, kick and punch correctly. They were so adorable when they tried to do everything instructed by Jack especially with their expression of imitating Jack's scary face, they failed obviously but I couldn't help but squeezed my heart at them doing every little step.

"Bye, Elly!" They waved and ran home with their friends.

"Bye Elly." Someone tugged my shirt and saw a black hair ponytail under me with big eyes staring at me with nothing but innocence. She was the shyest in the group but she was the fastest and did everything better than the others. Not surprised since she was Max's little baby sister and Clyde's youngest and only daughter which I had just knew just now when I saw her familiarities with both of the guys.

"Yes Mal." I squatted down to her level so we were at an eye level.

"Do you want to play with me?" I smiled and turned to Jack who was cleaning everything up. He must have heard her since he nodded and told me to go.

"Sure. What do you want to play?" All her shyness went away and was replaced with a wide grin.

"Can we go swimming?" She asked me excitedly and I had just remembered that the new sport center had just opened with many sport facilities.

"I want to play the slide." The swimming pool for kids had a wet playground with slides and more exciting games for kids to play.

"Then let's go but first let's get you change." I held her hand and we head Clyde's house.

"Mommy! Daddy! Maxy!" She shouted everyone's name as soon as we enter the house. I wasn't sure if I should step in or not since she just burst the door opened excitedly and skidded to find them.

"Hey, baby. How was training?" Clyde's wife came from the kitchen with an apron and carried Mal in her arms before she gave her a motherly kisses. She giggled and hugged her closer.

"Hi?" I greeted and I was still standing at the door. I concluded that I should just stay here until someone who's not a five-year-old to invite me in.

"Mommy! This is Elly and we're going swimming." Mal excitedly explained in her mother's arms.

"I'm Elizabeth but-"

"Elly the female warrior. I know, my husband has been talking about you since you joined training. Told me that he's going to make sure Mal becomes just like you but I'm rooting for my little baby to be what she wants to be." She kissed Mal's cheeks while I chuckled at how teddybearly Clyde could be.

"Oh please come in." She noticed that I was still standing outside and quickly invited me in while taking me to the kitchen.

"Luckily, I've made extra sandwiches." She told me to sit down as she get the food ready but Mal didn't want to sit. She tried to pull me up from the chair and insisted me to take her to the swimming pool right now.

"Maleah Price." She instantly stopped pulling me and stared at her mother who had called her by her full name which is never a good sign. She clenched my shirt as a support as she got ready to get scolded. 

"If you want to go swimming with Elly you need to eat first." Her hands up on her waist and I could feel both of them having a eye-staring contest which was adorbs with Mal trying to win but blink away her victory. She sat down beside me and took her sandwiches.

"Good girl." Her mother pecked her cheeks before continuing her attention to me.

"I'm Leah." She finally introduced herself.