Oreo and friends

"Mary." I called as my fingers touch the soft pages of Moonlight's history records of events. It was a wedding photo between this pack and the Sunset Pack.

She didn't reply back but I knew she was all ears to my questions. I looked up and saw her writing something. Her hair was in a messy bun while her spectacles was almost falling from the bridge of her nose.

"What happened to the Sunset Pack?" I asked her. I have heard of it but the only thing remained to this day was their name. She stopped and looked at me.

"A rogue attack killed them and destroyed everything that could have been called a pack." She answered in a serious tone. She was like me, she loves the history but hated the wars.

"Tell me the family of the Moonlight's Alpha." She suddenly said and I cleared my throat. She would always randomly tests me about the pack.

"Alpha Lucas Walters married to Luna Olivia and had two sons. Nate Walters, the oldest and Blake, the youngest. Nate Walters at age 18 had to marry the daughter of the Sunset Pack's Alpha, Abigail Raymon. He had no mate and so he was married to her but they said that Nate had gone crazy and had been force to be killed. It was later on that Alpha Lucas told the people that his son was bewitched and the witch was justified with her own death." I answered and she nodded with satisfaction.

"Go on." She insisted and I obliged after taking a sip of water.

"Blake Walters. At the age of 10 had been known to all the Alphas because of his intelligence and ambitious to be an Alpha. He took over the pack after the retirement of his dad and was married with Luna Lacey. But Luna Lacey was ill and cannot produce an heir. Soon, Alpha Blake had to marry Abigail's youngest sister, Luna Scarlette. Luna Lacey died from the illness. While death had fallen onto the pack, a life had been bestowed for their tears. Luna Scarlette had given birth to Alpha Christopher." I finally said.

"Good." She commented and took a drink from her usual tea.

"Mary, when did the rogue attack's occurred?" I wondered when I remembered the old library.

"That's in another book. The book you are holding, tells us the history of the Alpha Family and the events. The book you are looking for is this one." She walked through the endless bookshelves and stopped. Her hand swiftly took a big black hardcover.

"Here. Careful now. That's the only copy. It's still used for writing tragic events." I carefully took it with a huff. It was heavy and long.

"There's still empty pages. A lot of them, actually." I said as I turned more empty pages.

"Let just say, we don't have a lot of unfortunate events." She smiled and sat down at her desk again.

"You can go now, if you want." She said from her desk and nose stuck into her writing again.

"You can take that with you." She added as I stood up.

"Thanks. See you this Friday, Mary." I smiled and walked out with both my hands preoccupied with the book. I can't wait to read it.

"Wow! Careful there." Jack said as I walked into the kitchen for a drink. I put the book onto the counter and a 'loud bang!' came out with sigh. I relaxed my arms from carrying the enormous history.

"You're going to read that?" He asked while looking through the pages. I nodded.

"For light reading." I joked and Max laughed at my remarked.

"Hermoine Granger. Nice." He said and gave me a high-five. The past week, me and Max had our Harry Potter marathon in the living room with delicious microwave popcorn. The living room had our blankets and pillows for the marathon but now it's all gone because Clyde was nagging about how messy it was. I blamed Max for everything. He was a messy eater and would throw popcorn for him to eat it but failed miserably.