Birthday Dinner

"Shoo.. We need to get her ready." Kayla pushed Kyle out of the room as we came home with me being blind folded. To keep the decorations a surprise and I can't help but smile excitedly at how it will turn out.

"Kyle!" Sammy and Willy suddenly barged in with a smirk. I eyed them and before I know it, they grabbed him and pulled him out.

"Will give him back, don't worry. He's in good hands." Mom said as she shut the door. I stared blankly at what just happened. Wasn't it always the other way around? I turned to Kayla and saw her giving me an exciting smile.

"Even though I don't like how you guys are handling your mate problem and no one should ever be experiencing what is happening to both of you but every second you're together should be worth while. And you deserved it more than you think especially for what you have been through in order to be with him." She said as she stood in front of me.

"Thank you." I softly said and pulled her into a hug.

"Come on then. Let's get this make over started." She cheered.

"Go take a refreshing bath first and then we'll get ready together." She said with an excited fists.

I smiled as she left the room and later went to take out my new dress that I bought on the day I went shopping with Luna Jane and Violet. It was beautiful and a bit daring for me since how it was designed to show more skin and my feminine style.

After setting it perfectly on my bed, I took a bath and did all the necessaries stuff before getting makeup all over my face.

As I got dress, a knocked took my attention and I opened it when I heard Kayla's voice and my sister, Sophia's.

Sophia was wearing an innocent floral printed rompers that reach above her knees with her all ready done braid crown hair. 

Kayla wore a halterneck ombre dress that flows down till her feet and has a high sexy slit showing her long pretty legs.

"It's beautiful." Kayla remarked as she saw my dress.

"I would never imagine my only sister wearing something like this. A sexy backless dress." Sophia dramatically wiped an imaginary tear.

"Now leave us to do with your face and hair." She said and pushed me down on my bed. Somehow this remains of how Luna Jane did my hair and Violet with my face. 

While Kayla did my makeup, I saw my little twelve-years-old sister sneaking a few stroke on her face.

"Aren't you too young to wear makeup?" I asked and she turned to me to give an innocent smile but I just raised my eyebrow to her. Not giving any holes for her to do what she wanted to do.

"But-" She whined but got cut off with me tsking .

"You can wear the basics. Lip balm or lip gloss?" Kayla asked and her eyes lit up at the opportunity.

"You have a beautiful face and makeup won't do any justice to it. Don't cover any of that." Kayla commented like an older sister would.

"Thanks Kayla. I love you." She replied joyfully and quickly turned towards the mirror again.

"Done." Kayla said after switching off the curling iron and brushing my hair to give my hair a soft waves.

I looked at the mirror in awe at how she made my face look more like me but better. My hair looked extra soft than usual and I can't stop staring.

"Amazing." Was the only word that came out. Does everyone knows how to do make overs? Violet did an excellent job so did Luna Jane and now Kayla. I was missing a lot of girl skills.