New Schedule

"Pass this out." Clyde said as we were all seated in the dining room. We just had a run and had finished our breakfast.

The adrenaline was still running in me and I could feel my senses heightened.

Clyde and Jack was standing at the end of the table with their power aura radiating from them.

"This is your schedule as a warrior." Clyde said.

"I never thought warriors need one." I thought but that was just me. All eyes were on me and some chuckled at my startled face.

"Since you guys had just become one, you need to know what and how the warriors do things." He explained calmly and I let the paper cover my tomato face.

"Why are Max and Elly's patrolling hour lesser than us?" Someone asked and I quickly assessed the schedule more attentively.

"Because they have school and the Alpha disapprove them to patrol at night on a school night but they'll have occasion night patrols with me, Jack or Hunter." Clyde replied and the others laughed at the word school and  school night. I bet that's the only thing they listened to.

I looked up and saw Max crumpling his paper. He looks dissatisfied but kept quiet and listen.

"So, the both of you would have a rougher weekend than the rest since you'll assist morning training with the kids and teens, and later in the evening you'll have patrolling." He said and I nodded.

"Elly, you already have experience on training the other pack members so Jack suggested that you would have a class of your own." Clyde informed me.

"Of sevens to tens." He added and I smiled. I loved teaching the kids. They're so cute.

"Max, you'll help Jerry with combats." He said and Max nodded in respond.

"The others, I believe you'll understand your own schedule. All you need is the skills of reading and muscles." He joked which didn't sound like one but I still smiled not laugh.

"What about our training?" Keith asked.

"Your occasional training would be more intense and vigorous than usual. We'll start training at night, surprise test and the usual training." Jack explained.

Since attacks could happened anytime of the day, we need to get use in moving and fighting in the dark. Even though we can see but it doesn't mean we're good as we are in the daylight.

"Good. You guys can go now except for the underage warriors. Jack's got something to say." Clyde ended the meeting and walked out. The others began to disperse except for me, Max and Jack.

"Elly, you don't need to go to history lessons anymore but my mom would surely appreciate the company." Jack said as he sat beside me.

"About school." He started off.

"I've already registered you guys and you'll start in a few weeks." He said.

"25 days to be exact but who's counting." I told them excitedly.

I was.

"Come on, cheer up Max." I chuckled at his sour face.

"I'm fine. It's just that I hate assignments and other subjects." He sighed.

"Hey, look at the bright side, if you have any problems with raising your grades, you can ask Elly to tutor you." Jack said and that made Max groaned in frustration.

"Am I missing something here? I don't understand." I told them both.

"I suck at school." Max suddenly blurted out with so much frustration while standing up.