Anger

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love, a little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life  

I sang as I dried myself up in the bathroom. I sighed in contentment, my muscles were now relax and my body felt clean and lighter. I still had bruises but it's toning out since my healing abilities were kicking in.

I hummed and took out an grey over-sized hoodie and a black skinny jeans. Sitting down on the dressing table, I dried my hair using a hairdryer. The smell of shampoo made me smile, it was my favorite shampoo because Kyle loved the smell. 

"You smell amazing." A kissed on top of my head made me the happiest woman alive. Kyle was closing his eyes while he sniffed my scent.

"Long time no see, Alpha Kyle." I playfully said after I turned the hairdryer off. My hair was dry and it made the smell of the shampoo even stronger.

"I've missed you." He confessed and pulled me into a big hug. I sighed and hugged him back. We don't get to do this much because he's busy with his Alpha stuff and I'm busy with my training.

"I've heard you have been improving." He said and I could tell he was feeling proud. I hummed in agreement and continued to stay like this. We haven't completed the mate bond and I wished we did it soon because my heat was coming soon. 

I'm afraid if we don't complete the bond, it'll cause more problems. Like, me living in a house full of unmated males and Kyle leaving abroad for Alpha meetings. We won't be able to be there for each other and I'm afraid our bond would weaken. 

"What's wrong?" He asked and pulled away from the hug. I protested and pulled him back. He chuckled and hugged me tighter but it was too tight and he accidentally pressed on the bruises. I winced and pulled back a bit but he completely pulled away and broke off the hug.

"Are you hurt?" He asked concerned.

"Just from training. Nothing big." I said and tied my hair into a ponytail. 

"Nothing big?" He didn't believe me and pulled my hoodie up. His eyes turned savage and he was breathing hard. I could feel his anger and I quickly touched him.

"Kyle. It's nothing. Don't worry about it-" I was cut off by his angry growl and I whimpered but I wasn't going to show I was scared because that's what I've learn from the training. Never show your fear.

"Kyle-" I tried to ease his wolf and him but he growled back.

"This is not nothing, Elizabeth Peterson?! You have bruises all over you! I should be worried because my mate is hurt." His voice changed - it was deeper. My body shuddered from the authority of his voice. I have to calm him down before anything stupid happens but I could feel the anger inside of me.

How dare he tells me that he's worried about me when he doesn't even do anything I want him to do.  He's not even with me when I'm training or anywhere else. This is all because of him wanting to keep it a secret. Saying I should wait for his father fucking approval. In fact, why should I even have to wait for his approval? I was destined for him. I'm his other half. He'll be empty if I was gone and vice versa. We need each other to survive but apparently he's too scared of his own father. Sure he's the Alpha with a scary face and aura but Kyle's the new Alpha. He has the power that no one lower than him can defy.