Piano (Imagine)

Hellooooo sorry for the slow update huhu idk for some reason wattpad is really slow to load 😢

Your hometown friend, who was always cold and asleep is now famous. You smiled at the TV when when their recent comeback was loved by many. Who wouldn't think that yoongi was going to be famous?. You work as a part-timer at a convenience store only finishing college now because of financial difficulties. After a long day of studying and working at night, you head home ad you bring out your flip phone. "Its been a while" you said to yourself as you look at your picture with yoongi, with black hair and still chubby.

Yoongi new that you liked him but he never acknowledged your feelings, he just saw you as someone to keep him company, as a friend. He felt that you were "just" that friend he would tease obnoxiously tease. You were about to set the alarm when an anonymous message appeared on you phone. "What's up" the message flashes along with your name. You think to yourself all the possible people with your contacts. It couldn't be your professor, nor could it be your boss because you labelled him as "bitch". Just whenyou were scrolling through the numbers on the phone the number texted again. It's me, Yoongi.

You froze. Yoongi?! You changed your number before you even graduated highschool. This was probably a prank. You shook you head and texted the number back. "Whoever this is, you've made a nice joke". You sighed as you threw the phone and went under the covers, call time is early the next day so you better get some sleep. The phone buzzed again once more as the text says. " A joke? See for yourself look down the window". You trust his words and take a peek for he last time, hoping it was him. You open the window and you see a man with a hoodie on looking on his phone. You texted the numbef back to confirm if the man downstairs wad really him.

"Look up". You sent the message. He grins at the phone and looks up to wave at you. You couldn't believe you eyes, the gum smile that you saw the last 10 years was still the same, his pale hand that looks from a vampire's body still wavung at you. Your phone vibrates from your pocket, "come down" he texted. You quickly rush down and met him. You met eyes but he just stares at you. "It's been so long" Yoongi says to you, as he inches closer and holds you hand, "uhm I think you've been mistaken-" you said as you try to pull your hand from his grasp. "Yoongi you're really famous and I don't think it--" "yes, but I don't care because what I feel is tru" he interrupts you. He didn't speak after that as you walk down the street, yoongi enjoying his time away from the limelight.

"We're here" he says. The place seemed very familiar. He brings you to the school musical room, where you first met him. "So, we're here at school?" He nods, "It's the only place that's quiet at night" he replies as he starts playing the piano. You sit beside him andnhe suddenly stops. "You wanted to play before right?" He smiles and takes you left hand. "I could teach you chopsticks, is it okay?" You nod in silence. "But yoongi, why are you like this? You were cold to me before and now.. what's all this?"

Yoongi holds your hand. "And that's what I regret the most. I was never able to say 'I love you' back". He leans in an gives a peck on your cheek. "I was cold to you because every guy that liked you in school was, flawless" " I knew I was out of the league, but right now..." Yoongi suddenly winks at you.

"Yoongi!!" You sighed. He laughs and hugs you in his arms. "I missed you, sooooo much!"