BTS 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL

fuk I missed writing huhu!! I haven't updated this for 18367802804890358 years!!! So I'll tell why hahah I currently finished highschool and wooow in August I'm going to college!! I wasn't able to touch my acc during the school year because, senior year made me crawlin lol , it was a very stressful year both in my studies and family so it made me all go crazy HAHA

ok enough story chat about my life and WOOOOW 4 YRS WITH BTSSSSS HUHU 

Jin : *huddles everyone* "So I'm so happy that all of you are going back to schoolll!!

Suga : "I ain't going"

Namjoon : *grins* "I don't need to, my IQ is higher than everyone else"

Jimin : OHHHH FOUL!!! " I'm very nervous tho, will I have friends?"

V : "don't fret, we're in the same year! *winks* "

Jin : *rushes to look for jungkook*

Jin : "jungkook? Stupid???" 

Jungkook : asskfjlslaalal.... *snores*

Jin :  😏😏 "oh so you don't want to go to school huh?" 

Jin : "I guess I'll give the allowance to---"

Jungkook : *grabs backpack*  "I was just sleepy, that's all 😊"

Suga : "thick faced. "

AT SCHOOL

Rapmon :  ends up knowing everyone's name by recess, contradicting the teacher's ideas. Known more of a weirdo, synonymous to psycho freak. Excels in ALL the subjects, recites 29457 times a day. Hates dirty desks, seatmates and students. Checks uniform 192818347 times. President of class.

Jin : mom of the class. Everyone's chit-chat mate and very close to teachers. In charge of discipline commitee and boss of the room. No one dares to touch his stuff. Sophisticated EVERYTHING. Known as worldwide handsome, checks face 1942844718 times and goes to lavatory after each subject.

Suga : asleep.asleep.asleep.asleep.asleep. wakes up during breaks and recess. Recites once in a blue moon. Never listens bht gets A. Secretly the crush of every girl. Sensitive to people touching him. Asleep,asleep,asleep.

J-hope : joker of the class. Sunshine of the class. Smiles at EVERYONE in school. Second to namjoon memorizing everyone's names. helps teachers and cleans the room. Head of cleanliness commitee and lists noisy and naughty lists. LOVES TO GO TO SCHOOL. does homework in school, and part of the dance team (secretly captain of cheerleading team).

Jimin : CLASS HOTTIE. U thought he's a cinnamon roll but in school he's d 👌👌👌 . Girls fight over to sit beside him while he acts all cool. Gets to save all his lunch money bc even the lunch lady gives his meals for free. Is average in academics but outstanding with women. Mostly hangs out with V, and fetches jungkook. Secretly a control freak.

V : teacher's pet. Adorbs 4ever. Lovable.kind but a weird 100%. Screams for no reason. Laughs at all the teacher's jokes. Imitates classmates and teachers during breaks. Head of the wrestling team. Secretly a bookworm. Sneaks food in class and in the library. Average in academics but excels in music. secretly goes to music room to record with jimin and jungkook. Secretly practices his sax

Jungkook : fluffy bunny. Baby. Head of the taekwondo team. Is every girls "dongsaeng". Gets through everything with his smile. Secretly judges everyone. At least passing in academics but outstanding in PE. Known as physically fit baby. Secretly goes to music room to record his english covers with Jimin. Next to jimin with popularity and looks.

HUHU IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACKKKK SO PLEASE PLEASE ANY REQUESTS?? FEEL FREE!!

NEXT UPDATE : BTS IN KDRAMAS!! (SPAMMING IT SO PLS WAIT FOR IT!!)