don't let go (imagine)

Well I'm in a mood to write an imagine so it's suga!! Hehehehe

A bit of mature -ish content includes extreme depression which in this imagine is your act!

You looked far on your window. Lots of thoughts filled around your head. Good, bad and worse. You weren't like this before. It was this fault of this one person. Your ex. Not only that but, after he left you for someone else family problems and even more came to you after that. It's like you get attracted to problems. You looked once more as you thought of your problems on how to solve them. It was really use less. You went out of your dorm. You were away from your family but, still send them money. You walked your way out when someone texted you.

" (Y/N) !! There's a really big problem!!" "Eomma, what is it??" You replied. You sighed. Did God really plan this?? Of all people why is my life so miserable??" Your mom replied almost immediatly. "It's your sister, she's got cancer" "she started having these bruises and when I asked her what was it she said she just fell"

"How did you know??" You typed as tears started to fill your eyes. Your eyes were getting hot so it started flow.

"Well I was fixing her room and I stumbled on her stuff, I saw her medical certificate" "she was hiding it from us"

You started to run and wanted to forget everything. It wasn't because you had to spent a lot of money on your sibling but, you were afraid that she might leave you. Leave you and all yoyr precious memories. You stopped by a park and sat on a swing. The park was where you would always stay and hang out woth your sister. Sometimes it was yur thinking place. There wasn't much people so you let out your emotions.

SUGA'S POV

We just finished practicing our dance and we were given a 30 minute break. I wanted to go to the park where I would always think and spend my quiet time. I remember when I was a child I saw a girl here who would always sit on a swing. She would always be there while I was sottong under the tree. I see her now. She mostly goes with another small girl probably her sibling and they would always laugh. I never actually talked to them. I might destroy their "girl moment" but, now she was all by herself and crying. I wonder why. I texted namjoon and asked : "what time do we go back??" I texted. "We still have 15 minutes left hyung" I placed my phone in my pocket and stared at her. She didn't probably notice me. I don't like meeting new people and I hate starting conversations. I walked nearer because I was standing near the entrance. I'll just observe her then. She started to cry louder. Heck I'll mind my own business. She stood up and started walking. I followed her but kept distance. She was walking slow so it wasn't hard. The park was quite quiet at night but, it was beautiful and calm. I used to go on the swing spot and read a book or listen to music. She was walking until we reached a river. She was standing for a while so I stood back in a tree. She was bowing down , thinking of something deep. Should I talk to her? She placed her phone on the ground and removed her shoes. The heck? She inched even near the creek and was still crying. Is hse going to jump? I got put from my hiding place and walked. She was now sitting on top of the barrier. She stood up and fixed her position. I know I had to do something

"YAH!!! NOONA!! DON'T DO IT!!" I yelled but was still on my position. She was crying and she was about to jump. Aigoo, noona is a pabo. She extended her right foot, getting ready to jump. "YAH!!! " I ran and embraced her pulling her out of the barrier because of much force, she fell on top of me .

(The feels!!)

She was still crying and sat up. "Noona... uh aniyo?? Gwaenchanayo?" " ah de, mianhae.. I'm thinking weird" she continued crying and cupped her face in her hands. I hugged her. "It really was a dumb idea, you shouldn't have done it. Jeo neun Suga imnida" I said and smiled. "Dangsineun?" "Ah, (Y/N) imnida, hajiman... naega?? Noona? (Y/A) sal ieyo. I laughed. "Kekeke I thought you were older than me. " "are you the girl I always see here before?" She smiled and nodded. "Oh, I see you used to be so happy what happened?" Her smile became into a frown. "(Y/N) it really is okay if it's personal" I said. She wiped off her tears and stated talking. "Well, I've had one before but, he left me, the last thing he promised to me that he would just go to statesand gome back. I waited and waited, I sent him letters 2 a week after 2 months he hasn't replied to me. " "I haven't given up yet so I still continued to write, after a month I heard that he was coming home" "and then?" I asked. "He was back the thing is, he was with a girl" she started to sob. "I was shocked and suprised my in laws were just keeping it a secret from me because they "pity" me " (y/n) said. "Well they were so glad and happy for him and they ignored me, they welcomed and ate at the table while I didn't eat at all" "he said sorry to me and he found his "true love" well, of course I left and that's were even more problems start to arouse" I saw her turning a bit pale. It was really cold and added up to the wind it was something unbearable. I removed my jacket and offered it to her. "Aniyo, don't it's yours I could handle it" she said. "Aigoo so if that's what you want" I pulled her to me and hugged her. I was supposed to ask if it was okay when she started crying. "I told you it was okay if it was that personal I'm sorry (y/n) " She continued crying on me to the extent my sleeve was already wet. "Ahh your sleeve is wet" "it okay (y/n) it's okay to cry "

"Suga , thank you for helping me for hearing me out"

I smiled. "De, I wont let you go (y/n) I won't be that jerk who left you "

"I'll always be here for you come," "where? "

"I'll introduce you to them how nice and sweet you are"

I held her hand and we walked.

Okay so I notice no one writes comments or only some votes so, here's the thing , if the votes and comments don't increase I won't update . Why? I feel like you guys lost interest.