"For the cold days" (imagine )

Namjoon!!

"Yahhh!!" You said to namjoon, but he won't budge. Waking up Namjoon was the hardest part next tl his snoring. "You sakd we were supposed to go kite flying today" you stood up and looked outside. The sky was dim now , no sun showing.

As ypu focused outside, someone suddenly tickled you from behind. You fell into his arms, laughing and giggling.

"Heyy stop!!! Hahahaha don't--" but he keeps on tickling you. "Say the magic word!" He smiles.

"Bitch" you say. He shakes his head. "Ohhhh fine.... haha please??" You ask and he lets go.

You stood up and he just looks at you. "What?" You say. "Let's go" he holds your hand and he opens the door.

"But---" " they sell kites there so don't worry " Namjoon said.

*at the field park*

"You can stop holding my hand now" you said. He doesn't say anything but holds and kisses your hand. "Aniyo" He smiles. You both approach the small store that sells kites. "We'll have the monster kite please" he said to the person. "Yahh!! Monster??"

"They look better in the sky compared to those pink, girly things" he said and payed for it. "Have you ever tried flying a kite??" You ask. "Hmm somewhat... the last time I played was when I was 6"

"It should be easy" he smiles.

Both of you walk to the field to assemble the kite. "It says here in tbe insturctions that the stick should be underneath that...." "then??" Namjoon asks. You both try to assemble the kite when you heard thunder sounds. "I think we should head back--" .

it suddenly rains.

You laugh. "You destroyer!! Did you throw something to the sky??"

He sighs. "Aishh did Jungkook tell you that??" . "Then how are we going to fly a kite??" Namjoon drops the kite. "We can play in the rain!!" He saids and carries you around. "Yahh!! We'll get sick!!"

"Aishh!! It's okay... have fun first " he smiles. You push Namjoon and he falls over. "Aishh!! " he stands up and chases you all around as you try your best to run faster. He catches to your speed and both of you trip over.

You look unto his eyes as he looks into yours. The rain keeps on pouring down, some droplets dripping down Namjoon's face.

Namjoon just stares at you intently and kisses you. "Do you like having fun on the rain better than flying a kite?" He asks."Hmmm actually anything" you smile.

Namjoon sits up straight. " I'm sorry we couldn't fly a kite" . "Its okay actually... the kite would've been a disaster" Namjoons holds your hand. "Look to the sky" he points.

"That's how messy you look" he laughs. You push him. "Yah!!" "Jjst joking." He smiles.

"Come here" he hugs you tight.

"Body warmth helps on rainy cold days, he says to you.