problems (imagine)

No imagine requests so, jiminie in the meantime

Reminder : this story won't be continued without requests

You sat on your sofa as you were worried for jimin. He was your boyfriend for 4 months yet you were suspicious of him. You checked the clock. 8pm he was still not here and you even prepared his favorite meal. You turned on the tv to watch a k drama.

After a few minutes jimin came. He wasn't on his right self. He was drunk. "Jimin!!! What happened? ?" You approached but he continued walking, missing you. You went nearer to him. He can't even look at you directly. "Jimin! You know I've been waiting for you for like 3 hours??"  He didn't say anything and pushed you. He leaned you to the wall. "Jim---"  he held your thighs as he tilted his head and kissed your neck. then he gave you a kiss. He was a good kisser and he was making it passionate .You just missed him and gave in but, after realizing he was stalling you , you pushed him. He scoffed. "What now??"

"Jimin tell me where have you been?? Why are you drunk??" These are the questions you kept on asking him constantly these past weeks. "Just leave me alone!!" He said as he went ot his room. You sighed and followed him. Eer since you were together in one hoise he was like this.  "Jimin, you weren't like this before what happened??" He didn't say anyhting and he got a pair of clothes and removed his shirt. He smirked as you looked into his body. He has the six pack. You looked the other way because you were tempted to go to him. "Why?? Too much??" He said and laughed.  "Jimin, stop stalling me I know there's a problem" he finally put on his fresh set of clothes and ignored you. You had enough of him.  You finally shouted. "Just tell me" he got angry. "You know what the problem is??? YOU WANT TO KNOW??"  "THE PROBLEM IS YOU!!"  You cried and your tears were like a river. "What??"  He sighed.

"Ever since I started dating you things got messed up"  he said as he went downstairs.  "Every single time. (Y/n) you give me problems" "your the reason why I've become like this" "you know, I was happy even before I though I would be really happy when I met you but it became worse"   you followed him still crying. "Remember when we had our date at the beach??"  "How about that??"  " That was for play for the hyungs"

"W--wh--at about the ring??"  He laughed. "It was just to tell the hyungs I had a girlfriend"  "I guess I was wrong"  he said as he went to the fridge to get water. "why didn't you say that before?? Why not let me know??" He first drank before answering you. "I didn't tell you because I know this would happen"  "I know you'll cry like all the other girls I've broken up with" he said as he messed his hair. "But, I'm used to it..."  "I can easily move on"  You sat beside him. "What about all the things we shared?? Memories??"  He tilted his head to the other direction.

"It was nothing just for play"   he stood up. "I actually thought I found her... but I guess I found a better one"  "I don't love you anymore" although he said it, he was also in the verge of tears. You hugged his back. "Please!! Your going to leave me like this??"  He let go and went to the room. He was fixing his stuff. "We shared 4 months jimin!! I thought you---"  "what loved you??" He said and went to the door. You didn't know what to feel you hugged him again. You were really desperate this time.

You know he still loved you.

"Jimin!! We need to talk about this!!" He didn't listen but he was also crying this time. "What's the real reason?? Is it because of big hit?? Your parents??"  He didn't tell you anything but kissed you again. He was crying. "It's because of my parents.. they don't like you" "they told me to act like this and break up"

"I don't know what to choose anymore... my mind?? My heart?? What my parents say??"  "I'm tired!! I'm sick of everything!!" He said as he hugged you. You kissed his cheek. "Shhh it's okay"  "I knew I wasn't the reason" he was still crying. "What are we going to do now??"  You started to cry too. "I don't know also.." but, I'm sure of this"

"I love you Jimin and I'll never let you go"

He held you face.

"I love you too"

He sang to you.

ojik neo hanaman boyeo
na ojik neo bakken anboyeo
bwa gongjeonghaji gongpyeonghaji neohante ppaegon da
ijen dan harudo neo eopsineun Please

kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
kkwak kkeureoanajwo
kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo

yeojeonhi neoegeseon biccina
yeojeonhi hyanggi naneun kkot gata
ije nareul mideojwo dasi nareul jabajwo
neoreul neukkil su ige nareul kkeureoanajwo

neo eopsin sumeul swil su eopseo nan
neo eopsin amugeosdo anya nan
dathin mameul yeoreojwo nae simjangeul jeoksyeojwo
neoreul neukkil su ige nareul kkeureoanajwo

I can only see you
I can only see you alone
Look, I’m fair with everyone else but you
Now I can’t live a day without you, please

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
Pull me in tight
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

You still shine
You’re still like a scented flower
Now trust me, hold me once again
So I can feel you, hold me

Without you, I can’t breathe
I’m nothing without you
Open my closed heart, drench my heart
So I can feel you, hold me