TO YOU (Imagine)

heloooo so yes just one of the many updates i soon will publish! 

Your now in second year of college, facing the future as you still remember the past. Jimin was your longtime crush ever since gou were the age of 10. You got home everyay as you pass by a small brown box tied with a red ribbon, with Jimin's gift and your confession letter. You didn't remember why he wasn't able to receive it, but you knew for sure that it was your pride holding you back. Jimin is probably somewhere else, may having part time jobs as a student. Sighing, you threw the box aside. Jimin was well loved by all the girls back then and even more this time. Erasing your thoughts of Jimin, you head to the university on your first day.

You were early, being the first in the classroom. An hour passes by as the classroom was soon filled. The teacher of the first subject comes, rushing very late. The class was very noisy when he came, but you were just listening to music and was very quiet. "I'm sorry I came late, so lets proceed with---"

He was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Sorry sr,I was advised to transfer to this class. May I come in?" As soon as the words were uttered the girls in the class started murmuring how handsome he was. Your heart started beatung faster, it was like he was sparkling and his eyes were shining. "Yes you may, you can site beside..." the teacher eyes the seat beside you. "Site beside her" he poits at you. He nods, immediately sitting right beside you, but not once looking at you. You continue to look at him, wondering if he remembers you. Seems impossible. He acted like you were a stranger beside him. You gave up as you look back at the teacher and listened to lesson instead.

*breaktime*

Being a loner, sitting at the end of the cafeteria while Jimin was mobbed by girls, made you feel jealous. He was smiling to them, laughing even giving his number but he didn't even look at you. You continue to eat as Jimin passed by you once again, not even looking.

*dismissal*

The day couldnt get any worse. No friends, being a loner even having Jimin as you classmate, and even wirsem it was aboutYou quickly rode your bike and headed down the street. Thunders were now heard and all the more you wanted to go home. You pedaled faster but it was too late. The rain started puring down. The wheels of your bike couldnt stop and was gearing all the way. You were crying and juat pleading for your bike to stop when suddenly you hear running footsteps, someone hugs you from behind to stop the bike, and brings you closer to him. Your eyes were blurry to see him but you onew who he was.

Y/n, I'm sorry for not noticing you in class. He says as he looks into your eyes, wiping the tears. "I didn't want our relationship to seems too shallow, I wanted to let you experience how much I love you" You were still angry and asked him. "Then why didn't you notice me?!" Jimin brings out a brown box. "I still have it" you were surprised. "H-how did you get it?" 

Jimin smiles and laughs. " the box ate your house is from me, I secretly exchanged it back then" . You didn't know what words to say and were so speechless. "So all this time, you knew I liked you?" . Jimin nods. "I didn't want to show you that I knew because I myself... " you stared at his eyes as he breathed deeply. " I haven't confessed that i like you too" he says so fast and leans in for a kiss. He brings out another small box and looks into your eyes. The card says : TO YOU.

The puzzle fits. The box at home had the title of "confession" very alike to the one you gave to him and now he returned it back to, you.