"help me" (imagine)

It's jin this time. I hate those people who say Jin is untalented and under rated. First of all BTS wont be BTS without each and every member. Everyone is a member for the talent they have. Also it's not jungkook or jimin or any other member's fault for overshadowing him. So people shouldn't get mad at the other members for getting more exposure and lines. It's what big hit wants. I've also noticed that he gets more lines and exposure now... so yay!!

So it's sorta connected to this imagine

Request friends!!

It has been 4 months of you and jin but, to keep it a secret everynight, he would go to your condo unit and stay there for you. You woke up from your sleep wearing Jin's over sized sweater you rolled from the bed to see a note at the lamp.

"Sorry if I went home early, we have pratice"

You smiled, it was okay for you because later he would come back and you would cuddle up to his arms and feel his warmth. You got out of bed and prepared your breakfast. As you scrolled through your phone, you noticed some articles regarding BTS, specifically jin. When you opened it , you saw the title

" jin is under rated" "10 reasons why jin shouldn't be in BTS"

You sighed, knowing that Jin is ver sensitive of these things. He might come home later, feeling numb and just staring at the window. You thought of a way on how to cheer him up. No one deserves to be called like that. Especially Jin. Everyone is created with talent and all of them are special and could excel in various ways. You played with his Mario stuff toy that he gave to you. "It's a reminder that I'm just right beside you" he said. You stood up. Maybe, cooking him food and bringing it to oractice wouldn't be such a dumb idea. You smiled. Also, buy him more Mario merch. Cooking, you remeber how he would always go home immediately and look for you, calling you name out and once he sees you hugs you and gives you a kiss after telling you he's hungry. You sighed, that pig. After cooking you took a quick bath and prepared to go to Jin.

*at practice*

You knocked as to see Hoseok opened the door. "Ohh annyeong" he bowed, "umm is jin here?" He shook his head, "yesterday he said he wouldn't be coming... isn't he home??" "No, so I thought he was here" I said. "By chance, do you know where he is?" "Hmm he maybe at his favorite cafe.... bye (y/n) we have to practice now" he said and you went ahead.

You can't help but worry as to what happened to Jin he has such weak feelings and is onion skinned. You rode the bus to his favorite cafe, still bringing his food, and his new mario merch. You texted him, "oppa, where are you??" "Is there anythung wrong??" But still no answer. When the bus went to a stop you quickly went out and walked in to the cafe, seeing Jin lying on the table looking like he was crying."oppa!!" You said and ran to him. He looked up and his eyes were read and quickly pulled you closed to him and kissed your forehead. "(Y/n) why are you here?? You shouldn't bother--'" you looked and wioed his tears. "Why are you crying??" He stopped and just hugged you. "(Y/n) I feel so hurt and useless" he said "(y/n) please don't leave me I badly need you" "jin why would I leave you?? "

He sighed. "(Y/n) I'm pretty sure you heard about it and saw news" "they say I'm useless in the grouo and under rated" "(y/n) " he said as he played with your hands. "Am I useless to you too??" When the question came you felt so heavy and just wanted to hug him. "Jin of course no" "you're so special to me.. to everyone" "I just dont get why.." "why what?? Oppa there would always be haters bringing you down, telling ou you're uncapable of anything" you fixed his hair. "And you feel like you don't " he rest his head in your shoulder and whispered, "thank you"

"For what??" He pointed at the thins you brought. "Oh yeah, I brought these to make you feel better" you stood up and placed the things on the tabke and you sat across him. He smiled, seeing him smile was a whole new world to you, you never got used to it. "Wahh this is a lot" he said as he brought out the food. Instead of taking the first bite, he fed you.

"Say ahhh"

You took a bite. He smiled seeing you eat as he also took a bite. "Hmm do you feel better now??" He frowned. "Well kiss me" he said looking at you loke a bad boy. You were hesitant because yu were at the cafe. Instead, he went first he kissed you. He sat down again. "Now I feel better" he laughed, "plus you had some stain near your mouth" you laughed. He opened his new merch. "Wahh haha a shirt?? And it's Mario and Peach " he heled your hand, "just like you and me" you flet his hand rise upon your arm, likes how your skin feels upon his hand. "what are you doing??"

"I missed you (y/n) "

"Aissh it was just some time you know" Jin just looked at you. He took out the ring from his finger, the one overlapping the other,

"I give this to you" he held your hand and placed the ring on your finger.

"Forever" he said.

Omg it has been long sorry!!! Next scenario tom.!

Thanks for the support ;)

Well did my writing skills got rusty?? :(