"For the cold days" (imagine)

Heh hosoakie :)))

Hoseok pokes you to wake up. "(Y/n).... hello??" He calls. Since you wouldn't wake up, you turned to the other side of the bed. Hoseok sighs. "You really are a deep sleeper"

He says. This time hoseok tries again shaking you back and forth.

"Ughhh stop it, I'm sleepy!!" You said.

"Okay I give up" he says and lies on the bed too. He inches nearer and nearer. You can her him breathing.

"(Y/n)... wake up" he says. You were annoyed so you opened hour eyes, suprised to see him only 2 inches away from you. Hoseok stsres at you, smiling. "You're awake now yay!!" Ne says and pinches your cheek. He sits up straight. "We should go now, or we'll be late"

It took you three seconds to realize, "aishhh!! It's today!!" You stood up. "Mianhae" hoseok just hugs you. "Its okay now we better hurry the train leaves in an hour" you nodded. "De sunbae" you said and quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Yahhh reminding you we have---" you got oyt of the bathroom to cut off what Hoseok said.

"Let's go" you smiled and held his hand.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Going to hoseok's hometown made him happy and for today, he planned to take you to plant. "Have you ever tried planting??"

"Aniyo" you said. "But I'm sure I'm going to beat you!!" You said. Hoseok puts his arm around you. "Haishh (y/n) yu really are competitive"

"And I like that" he laughs. You stare outside the window of the train. "Hmmm imitate the cow!!"

Hoseok gives you the are-you-making-fun-of-me look. "Please??" He sighs.

Hoseok faces you and does his best to imitate the cow. You can't help but burst out laughing. "Ahhh joha joha!!"

J-hope smiles. "Hmm where almost here" he says as he looks at the window. "I can tell because I used to play around here"

"Hahah!! No wonder you look like that :))" hoseok glares at me. "Just kidding, you look really handsome "

"Haissh, let's go" he said and pulled my hand. "Omo.... already?!?!?"

You both walked to the farm and J-hops was still pullin you. He smiles. "Ahhh I miss home" "who owns the farm??" You ask. "Ahh harabeoji... he told that we should plant more of these" he gives you a pack of seeds.

"Igemwoya??" "Strawberries" he said. He walks to the east of the farm and you follow. Going to these places was a bit unusual for you but, you'd love to just follow hoseok around.

"Ahhh !!" You stumbled on a rock. You close your eyes in pain, your ankle got hurt.

"Omo..are you okay??" Hoseok asks. He holds your left foot examining the injury. He sighs. He turns around so you can ride in his back.

"Come on, " He says , patting his back. You ride on him and cling to him by the bottom of his neck. He holds on by your thighs. "We can still plant don't worry" he laughs.

He bends down and makes a hole. "Mianhae" "it's okay, now put 3 seeds from the pack that I gave you" he said.

You counted. "De . one , two , three" you shoot. But you slightly slip and kissed J-hope's cheek. "Wow, you really have your own ways" he laughs. "Yah!! I wasn't---"

He cuts you off and kisses you back. He smiles. "Now, can you reach that showering can??" He said. After all that you can't help buth smile, after all he did kiss you.

"Yay!!" Hoseok says. "We planted one" "hmm how much do we havd to plant??"

"Hmmm around 20" he smiles. "Micheosseo?? I'll get off, I'll stand up instead " You didn't want him suffering.

"I'll just wait inside and--"

"NO" he refuses and hugs you. "(Y/n) this is almost the only time I get to hug you for the last time"

"We have an upcoming tour and you know how long that takes"

He pulls away from the hug but still places his hands on your waist.

"So please, stay with me longer??" He pleads.