BTS ROOMATES

Lol if you watched the BTS festa 2015 these are the new facts : (and I'll include in the further scenarios)

Namjoon. Also known as the aggressive raccoon. Why? Hits people when he dances. Raccoon? He looks like one. hates doing things with his hands. So, he uses his feet. thus, that is how he destroy things. They even said he opens the door using his feet lol and pushes things using his feet even if it's really fragile.

(Why namjoon? Afraid to get your hands dirty?)

Jimin. Gosh this guy. He leaves wet bandanas in their cr after shower as what v said. Even his bags lol. Members suspect he wears bandanas in his shower. Who would do that? In defense, he said his neck hurts.

(V why? Why didn't you give it to the army's??)

J-hope. The horse loves to touch himself during his sleep. V and Jimin caught him Once touching his chest and petting his arm . V even said it lasted for 10minutes.

V . Well this alien has somehow evolved too. Before they call Suga the sloth now, it's also him. The arrogant sloth lol. Everyone was working hard and he said : "no need to put much pressure and effort, it's our second year anyways"

Jungkook . Also called the muscle pig. Well he likes to eat but, he has a good body. This Maknae loves collecting make up. (I thought it was Jimin lol. ) Unlike his mother who loves collecting Mario. And the horse who collects figurines. Also he dislikes rapmonster's laziness as his roommate lol.

(No new facts for Jin and Suga)

The roomates currently :

Jin and Suga (perfect match lol both matured ppl)

V , Jimin , j-hope (omg why these three?? They're the nosiest! ) (but, even tho they're always happy, he also wants to change roomates along with Jungkook)

Rapmon and Jungkook (poor Maknae who is enslaved by the agrssive raccoon)

Now, since you know all the facts let's start with the scenario!!

*suga and Jin's room*

Suga : "keep the lights off!!" "I'm sleeping!!"

Jin : "here!!" *throws pillow* "yeah, just cover your face! Can't you see? I'm applying cream!"

Suga : "when I get my hands on you--"

Jin : "what?"

Suga : "ahhh, nothing I said you're so handsome!"

*the noisy room*

Jimin : "let's play video games!!"

V : "yeah!! Call of duty!! "

*plays video games*

J-hope : "what are you doing??" "Yah! Look Jimin you left your bag again in the lavatory!!" "V!! Have you even mastered the steps of the next dance??"

Jimin : " but, I'm playing..."

V : 😒😒😒😒😒😒 "but, do we have to? I bet it's easy!"

J-hope : *transforms to hoseok* *mad face* "now, will you all follow or shall I call sejin nim?"

*rm and Jk's room*

Jungkook : "hyung, if you're going to leave your clothes, don't leave it in the lavatory!"

RM : "ehhh , don't worry Jungkook I'll pick it later" *listens to music*

Jungkook : "hyung!!! How did my make up end on your bed??"

RM : "oh, I used it earlier but, I forgot where it was"

Jungkook : 😥😥😥😪😪😪

Jungkook : *talks to himself* "huhuhuh Jimin and V hyung!! Wait for me!! I want to switch roomates!"

Huhu I'm going back to school on Tuesday... Back to horrible life jk haha how about you guys?

V.AR.F.C.