"For the cold days" (imagine)

Aww yes my fave rapper... Yoongi!!!

Requests??? DM :)  I will gladly accept more than one!!

This was a request from my friend she doesn't want me to mention her name though :((( so we hide the name to Bora haha u can act like her tho :))).

(This one Is a sad one heh)

It was usual for me and yoongi to share one bed every time but, this was different. I got up. "Could he forget it's my birthday today?" You thought. Maybe he'll remember it.I tried to sleep again. I hated how yoongi barely spends time with me and if he does we just either watch tv or he goes directly to sleep. I got up and he wasn't beside me anymore, I think he doesn't like me anymore after everything I saw. I called his name "Yoongi, where are you?" I called seeing  him watching television while eating. I felt sad because he still can't remember my birthday. I sit beside him and hug him tight. "Yoongi?" I said. "Yes?" Yoongi said. "Do you remember something special today?" Hoping he did remember. "What something special?" Yoongi said.

You sighed. You stood up got your stuff. "I'll just go and get fresh air" and you closed the door.

YOONGI'S POV

Bora seemed really sad. I know it's her birthday but I don't know how to surprise her. It's my first time spending her birthday with me. I got to my room and got the box. I placed it in my pocket and gave a deep breath, I can do this.

I went out of the room.

"Bora" I called. She didn't turn around and was looking at the view. I waled closer and hugged her, leaning my head at the crook of her neck. She seemed annoyed, "stop it yoongi"

She removed my hands and looked at me. " Do you think I'm in the mood for this??"

"Yoongi look, I get your busy but how can you not spend time with---"

I pulled her and hugged her tight.

"Let go!!!"  "Stop it!"

I kissed her forehead, "mian"

"Happy birthday"   "I'm sorry for hiding it from you but I really now it's your birthday"

She didn't answer and I could feel my jacket getting wet. " I didn't know how to greet you in a special way, I guess I over thought about it"

She let go. "Yoongi, it's just I--" she sighed. I went in front of her, "I'm sincere about it" he said and looked into her eyes, lowering my head to kiss her lips.

A kiss that proves things she can't believe, something that can explain my feelings for her, and I'm sincere.

Although,

She didn't like it, she forced and pushed me out, this time looking really mad and slapped me.

I touched my slapped cheek,which was slighty red.

I didn't talk. I need her to explain.

"I'm tired yoongi!!"  "Do you think you can make me play in your games?!?!? You keep telling me you love me, you care about me but you don't! "

I sighed. "Bora--"

"Now to ask you, tell me the truth, you were with a girl last tuesday. Yes or no?"

I lowered my head, "Yes"

"See?? Now you tell me you forgot my brithday because you said you didn't know how to surprise me?"

"Yes or no, you kissed with that same girl"

"And her name" I said. "Mina?" I asked. He just nodded.

"Yoongi, I'm done with this."

I went straight past him and I heard him calling my name.

"Bora!! Please! Let me explain"

"Bora"

"Bora"

He called until I didn't hear him anymore. I also burst into tears, it's okay he's a jerk anyways.

YOONGI'S POV

I tried callig her but it was no use. I sat at the bench, both wiping my tears away while feeling cold. Christmas is coming and I won't be with Bora. I tried to tell her I didn't like mina, it's jist that she lured me andi got drunk, I thought she Bora and now that something happened, Mina keeos on coming to me and tells me to go out with me because we're a new couple.

She keeps on telling me to forget about her.

I can't .

I love Bora but it's because of my stupid acts I won't be withher for the cold days.

I got the box and opened it.

"Bora ssi, I know I'm not that affectionate but I wanted to propose"

I said getting the ring, letting it rest on my palm and continued to talk.

"Happy birthday"   "I know this isn't much but I'll hope you consider the sincerity"

I sighed. "Will you be with me for the cold days?"