"For the cold days" (imagine)

Ohh yes haha! This is the last one of "for the cold days"

And it's Jin! :)

Jin and you were always the eating partners. He would take you to somwhere if ever he was hungry or found out of a new place. But, today he was busy at home with you and strawberries.

"Yahh!!" He said to you, "don't eat all the strawberries, save some for me" he pouted.

"Arasseo... here" you gave him the bowl. While watching him eat happily, you saw that the sky was sort of gray. "Omo... O think it's about to rain"

Seokjin smiles. "That's why while I was away, I bought some ingredients" he says, giving you the plastic bag. "Hmm chef Jin what are we going to prepare today??"

"Somewhat simple for now... kimbap and some seaweed soup" he smiles. You clap your hands. "Wahh good timing because, I have a movie for us to watch" you smile. Jin stands up to out his apron. He comes to you and fixed your hair in a ponytail. "Let's cook!!"

but, thunder strikes. "Omo!!" You accidentally hug him. "Ahh I guess its  about to rain" he laughs. "I wish it was always like this so you just hug me"

"Yahh! Aish, let's start cooking instead"  . He nods and gets out the pans. "I'll be cooking you chop"

You bring out all the ingredients in the plastic bag and started chopping some onions.

"Aisshh!!" You said when you cut yourself. Jin drops almost everything and looks at you. He wraps his arms around you. "Are you alright??" You nod your head, "let's just keep cooking"

*after preparing*

Jin fixes the couch for you as you bring the food. You place the tray on the table in front and he sits at the edge of the sofa. He pats the spot for you to sit. You snuggle yourself and he places his arm around you. You press the play button on the control. The movie starts and so does the rain, it's a good thing because it was uust a drizzle.

Both of you ate your food while watching.  When you both finished, you started to get bored so you started to doze off.

*Jin's pov*

(Y/n) got tired I guess, usually she stays up no matter how boring it actually is. I changed her sleeping position, laying her down the sofa. I got up and started washing tbe plates.

After washing them, I checked to see if she was awake. Nope, such a deep sleeper.

I turned the tv off and checked outside, the rain has stopped, yet it still gives off a gloomy feel. I get a small chair and sit beside her.

"Yahhh you slept through the movie..."  I sighed. "But it's okay it wasn't a happy ending anyways, the couple both had someone else" I said as I played with her hair.

"Yahh... why do you still look pretty even when you sleep?" I said to (y/n) .

I smiled and got my pink phone out. I take pictures of her. "Haha you are going to get mad at me later for this"

As I continue to just watch het sleep, suddenly she moves. "Omo.. seok--"

I stopped her by crashing my lips to hers.

that should keep her quiet for a while.

After, I smile. "Goodmorning princess, you've slept quite sometime" she just smiles at me. "Jin why--"

I touch her hair and cupped her face with my hands. "You look really pretty even when sleeping"  I close my eyes to kiss her one more time.

Cold days are the worst for me but seeing you, being with you, holding you in my arms tell me that it's not bad after all.