Jungkook as your tutor

Hahaha guys, I'm not really good at cheesy but i'll try my best! (This is a trial so if no one votes.... I won't continue x)

This is for all jungkook's dongsaengs out there!! (Imagine you and jk in that pic^^)

It was one chilly afternoon and you decided to go to a coffee shop to do your math homework. You of course really hate math and wish that it never exsisted (same here lol)

You sat down, opened your expander and looked at the homework is dismay. "How do I even answer this!! " at that moment you saw a cute guy in a long white polo with a neck tie and a sweater vest and pants. those kind of boys that look good on a school uniform. Even though he was that simple he looked fashionably good. He sat on the table across you and was busy doing things in his laptop.

"He must be in college" you said to yourself. You went back to your paper hoping to find some answers. "If only I had my friend here she would answer this in a snap" Looking at your paper you felt someone approaching you. You thought it was he waiter till---- "hi!" He said. You looked up and saw him . the one you saw who just entered the cafe . "Ummm hi" you said as you looked back down. "Jungkook imnida, are you okay?" "I heard you complain about that " he said and pointed to your paper.

"I'm (Y/N) Uhh yeah about this " you laughed. Once again he smiled. You felt you heart beat a little faster. You know that he was so good looking you could hardly keep eyecontact. "Want me to help you??" "I'd say I'm not good in math too but I studied that" "could I take a look?" You gave him your paper and he took a seat in front of you. "If only I had a tutor like you" you said to yourself.

"Oh this one's easy geometry!" "I love this topic " he said with delight. "Uhh yeah right" you said. He laughed. "It's ok I'll help you"

"Always remember that a straight line always form 180 degrees so you can use that to get the other angle, like this one" he said and looked at you. You started to feel butterflies.

"This angle measures 60, so how do I get the other angle?" He said while smiling. "Umm you subtract by 180??" You said. "Correct ! So that gives you 140 so the other angle is 140" You wrote down the answer. The figure hat looked really hardat yoy at first was now a piece of cake, thanks to jungkook. "This guy is reall y nice I'd say every girl falls for him"

You and jungkook continued to answer the homework and you have a question. "Um mr. Jungkook?" "Yeah, oh and no need to call me jungkook, just call me oppa"

"Oppa?" You wondered and realized he was korean. "Oppa is older brother for girls" "addressing me to mr. I think your makin me too old" You laughed.

"Uh mr-- I mean jungkook oppa thank you for helping me with my homework kamsamnida!" You saw jungkook suprised. "You can speak korean??" "Aniyo, I am learning haha"

"Well then if you need any help I will always drop by here at the cafe and if you need my help, just approach me " he let out that smile again "damn, jungkook oppa is sure one hearthrob "

"Annyeong! Jal jinae (Y/N) " he said. You smiled and waved back.
You let out a sigh, "ahh jungkook oppa your killing me with your smile, your making me---" "aishhh... your crush" You smiled and went out of the cafe remembering all the moments earlier. You can't wait for tomorrow to see him again.

Huhuhu sorry guys, I'm not cheesy

Wow 50 reads and published this book days ago kamsamnida!!! (Srsly thought no one would read this)

All those silent readers I hope you vote hehe and guys if ever (ever ) you liked this imagine , vote so I could continue! (I only make sweet ones fyi)

BTS funny moments, scenarios etc.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें