I'll protect you (imagine)

Wahhh it's been long chingus so this time it's jimin both of you in highschool hue hue enjoy! !

Oh yeah, I'll put pictures everytime on imagines!! Hehe sorry if it's only now...

Requests?? Dm and V.AR.F.C. :D

It was your first day in junior year. It's not only that but you also transfered too. Fitting into a new school was really hard and stressing, new environment, teaching style, uniform and so much more.

You bowed your head as you made way through the entrance. A lot of girls especially the mean ones, were laughing at you. You don't really get the reason why. Nothing was dirty, you wore everything right. They were laughing at you. yourself and your exsitence. You sighed and continued walking. You went to your assigned locker and started fixing your stuff.

While fixing your stuff you heard all the girls scream. Earthquake drill?? Aniyo, you peeked and saw a boy. It wasn't just any ordinary boy. He was tall, always smiling and was cute. You smiled. "YAH!! WHAT AE YOU LOOKING AT??" one girl said to you. So, you went back to fixing your locker and ignored him. Since you didn't bother to look anymore, you just heard them saying his name. "PARK JIMIN!!! OPPA!!" the girls screamed. (The feels tho if it was like that^^^ jimin in school )

It would probably take forever to greet each and everyone of the girls but, jimin was too kind. The bell rang and all the girl went back to their classrooms. You hurriedly closed your locker and ran. "Ahh!!" A guy said. You were rushing that you didn't know you bumped to the most famous guy in school. Park Jimin. You looked up and did a 90 degree bow. "Mianhaeyo sunbae--" he was laughing. Did you do it wrong? "Kekeke don't call me sunbaenim, we're the same age" oh right. "I'm Jimin and you are??" "Oh, I'm (Y/N ) nice meeting you" you could see the girls gossip around you. You thought of a way to go ahead. "Ah, jimin I might be late so, I'll be going now" he nodded and went to your classroom. As soon as you entered all the girls were laughing. The so called "leader " approached you. "Excuse me, I saw you out there!' She yelled. "Umm I'm really sorry I didn't mean to talk--" "Shut up!!! I know your lying you flirt!! He's mine and back off!!" She laughed. "Besides, who would want to be with an ugly face" she said and left you standing. All the others were whispering about you as you looked for a seat. You ended up with the seat at the farthest right. You sat and all of you waited for the teacher.

*break*

You couldn't survive any longer and really wanted to go home. But, you have to spend more than half of your day here. Hell life. You got a tray and started walking when someone tripped you. You fell hard. And not only that, the floor was very dirty. Ewww. "There, you deserve that people like you have to stay at the ground, the low class" "oooops, sorry!" She said as she spilled juice on you. You really wanted to hurt her so badly. You knew a little taekwondo and badly wanted to give it a go. "So, are you going to stay there?" Get up!!!" She said. You had no choice and did what you were told to. "Listen everyone, if you go against me all of you will end up like this... how do I say this?? A piece of trash!! I Amber will brig you down!!" As soon as she finsihed her sentence. She quickly left not because there was a teacher but, jimin was there. He was all smiles until he saw you. "(Y/N) !!! gwaenchanayo??" He touched your face. His fingers were quite soft for a guy but, you felt the caring by his hands. "Gwaechana, don't worry" you said and started walking fast. Amber was looking at you. You went out of the cafeteria and decided not to eat after what happened. "Jimin!!! Sit here!!" Amber said as she called jimin.

*outside*

You were crying on the bench outside. Luckily, almost everyone was in the cafeteria. At first sobs came until you were crying like a faucet. You just wanted to go back, go home and wished you never studied. As you were crying someone hugged you.

"I know, your not okay is this because of Amber?" You nodded. He let go of his hug and looked down. "I don't really know why Amber's like that but, I'll talk to her" he said and sat down beside you. You tried really hard to stop crying because it was so embarassing. "Here, it's okay to cry" he said and gave you his handkerchief. You smiled. "Jimin, I never thought you would be this nice to me" "I mean I'm not part of the popular group and a total introvert" you said as you wiped your tears. He smiled. " why? Do you need to be popular to make friends? " "and when I saw you I knew you were really nice" he reassured you. Everything was perfect when Amber came. That witch.

"Jimin, why are you with her?? She's not part of us!!" She said. Obviously obsessed with him. "I know what you did there Amber" he said. "At first I thought you didn't mean to hurt people but, after what happened to (y/n) I can't let it pass" she was shocked and so angry at me. She walked away. You laughed.

"Annyeong!!" You said.

You both stood up and jimin's heart warming smile made you feel better. He hugged you.

" (Y/N) don't wory, I'll protect you" "I'll protect you always"

Hi guys!  I now have tumblr!! Followers? Lol stay strong blog I don't have followers yet!! I go by the same username and duh, post my u.g. bangtan!! Blog name : bangtaned by bts

Follow me here and on tumblr!!! Lots of love!