IN-troduction.

Once upon a time, an almost forgotten time, there was a kingdom called Arigan. In this kingdom were witches and humans. They both lived happily until some of the witches considered themselves as superior beings who deserved to rule the humans.

And so the war sparked.

Some witches fought against Arigan while some fought for it. Now in the middle of the war, an arrow was shot in the King's direction. But he was saved by a witch who destroyed it in midair with her magic. The king fell in love with her immediately. So after the war, (the goods witches won, and the bad ones were banished) the king married her.

This witch name was Winifred.

The king had two wives, Eliza and Belle, but Eliza despised Winifred. Her son, Garry, did too. Winifred soon got pregnant and gave birth to a girl named Gerda. But Winifred died.

So Gerda was given to Belle who loved her.

Gerda grew up to be a playful girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and was adored by all. Every one loved her. Then she began to experience some kind of magic of her own and a woman known as Nanny Powrell was called to help her control it.

And that is where our story begins...

Hey guys, I hope you like the story. I will be updating soon again. But if you have any comment, just type it.

Also this story has short chapters so please be alerted.
Bye.

Moonminpappa.