He knows what his hyung wants him to do, and in all honestly, he doesn't mind doing it. If it helps B, anything's a worthy cause.

      "Jimin's not your oppa, and he still likes you!" Yoongi's words are carefully chosen; Jimin can tell from the calculating way the older boy's eyes glint. When Yoongi turns to look at the younger, Jimin can't help but theorize as to why he's getting the chills  from the low, expectant tone of his hyung, "Don't you, Jiminie?"

      B lazily turns her head to spot Jimin, who is -of course- enthusiastically nodding his head with a brilliant smile.

      "Of course I do!" The genuine tone of Jimin's sleepy voice only causes B to pout, much to his chagrin, "Who doesn't like their own friends?"

      "He's biased too!" B complains, earning a questioning frown from Yoongi, "One: he owes me for not murdering him the day we met. And two: he's obviously deathly afraid of you! I mean, he'd be stupid not to agree if he thinks you could take him out to the backyard and bury 'im where no one will find him if he gets on your bad side. I know how you get, oppa, don't give me that look!"

      "I wouldn't murder him!" Yoongi protests, "Maybe hurt him a little... But I would never kill him!"

      "That's my point!" The pouty silver cupcake crosses her arms over her chest, "You're both biased!"

      "Isn't that just another way of saying that I love you?" Yoongi grumbles, gently tugging her twig arms away from her chest, "Can't you quietly agree and accept my love?"

      "No." 

      "That's what I thought." Yoongi sighs, but the sigh doesn't sound like the normal sighs that Yoongi makes. It doesn't sound tired or unhappy or stressed, and there's no accompanying frown. Instead, weird as this may sound, it feels like yet another way Yoongi tells B that he loves her. 

      For some reason, Jimin has this feeling that there is a million more wordless expressions of love to come.

      "Do you feel rested enough to make it through dinner, or do you need to sleep for a little bit more?" Yoongi asks gently as B carefully stands, her body still a little sluggish from sleep, "They're all sweethearts, but it takes a lot of energy to keep up with them."

      "I think I can make it." B uses Yoongi's shoulder as leverage to twist her body, inciting a disturbing crack from somewhere in her back, "Might need a little coffee and..."

      "And what?" The pale man prompts, tugging harmlessly on the ends of her shimmery hair, "Don't be afraid to ask, princess. I'd give you the world if I could."

      "Well..." B looks down shyly at her tiny baby feet, "C-could I borrow o-one of your hoodies? It'll make me feel m-more comfortable."

      You can have one of mine! Jimin kicks the thought out of his head, knowing that B will never want something of his when she has Yoongi around. But... he can't help but imagine what B would look like in his own sweatshirt. Wearing his clothes. Get a grip, Jimin. She'll never want to wear one of your stupid hoodies, so stop longing after things you'll never have.