Chapter 16 The Last

"Happy 35th birthday sweetheart~" I opened my eyes at the familiar voice of the man who was sitting opposite me and lighting up the candles of the cake, "I'm glad they charged you off, who can believe that you already spent half of your life in that jail. what a waste."

"Why are you doing that to me?"

"For fun hun."

"..Where's Mrs.Hwan?"

"You mean your step mother?" He blinked before smirking and wandering his eyes around my old house, "after the court she hated you to the core and she didn't even want your scent in her house so she decided to burn your room but unconsciously the fire had eaten her."

For some reason I wasn't surprised as if I had expected it or maybe I just lost my senses "what about Kim Namjoon?"

"Heeeeh that stupid nurse, I told her to make him fall asleep not to stroke him," he shifted on his seat and looked at his lap as his arms were crossed on the table, "he died."

There was a bit of sorrow and regret in his voice as he chewed on his inner cheek but he got me stunned as he started to chuckle devilishly.

"In case you're wondering about the others, Taehyung died from lung cancer because he started to smoke again after Namjoon's death. Jin couldn't handle being alone and away from his beloved dongsaeng so he committed suicide, Yoongi became a famous rapper and do you know what his first song was? It was first love where he talked about your sister that we both killed." This wasn't supposed to happen to her, she could have found love finally and be happy.

"Hoseok.. well he was sent to health care center after his abuse of drugs, Jimin became a famous actor but not only that, he also forgot about you and happily got married. what a coincidence Soo Jung I killed all of your family and you unintentionally killed my friends." Jungkook paused as if he has forgotten about something," I too got married and got a beautiful daughter which I have to see her right now so hurry up make a wish and blow the candles please!"

"Jungkook... while I was in jail I was afraid of dying.." I rubbed my hands choosing my words carefully, "with my virginity... I didn't even have a first kiss."

Jungkook's ears perked up as he looked away nervously he scratched his neck, not sure what to say he stood up and came closer as if he got my message.

He gently pulled me up and made me face him or his chest in specific words since he was much taller than me. He slowly leaned to my lips ....
<wait! cringing cringing cringing cringing goosebumps ok let's continue ):^) >

The make out was tense and hot that we almost lost ourselves in the scene, our eyes were closed as his hands were around my waist pulling me deeper into him whilst my hands pressed on his cheeks.

I was almost getting out of breath so I decided to stop here and tightened my grip on his cheeks and lifted his head backwards, so his face was facing the back. His neck's cracking and his body fall on the floor lifeless was the sign for me that he died finally.

"The psycho is you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yay finally finished the book, I hope you guys enjoyed the whole journal to here.. I know it was hard cx

Thanks for reading it tho.

Annyeong 안녕! Lots of hearteu ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥