Chapter 2 {edited}

Soo jung's P

Soo jung's P.O.V :

"Ugh ..." I groaned and stretched my arm lazily to stop the annoying alarm but.."oh shit I broke it..
again ... just how many alarms do I have to buy already??!!" I shouted at no one specifically, irritatedly finally I sat up.

Waking up can be such a nightmare sometimes, especially when your dreams are better than reality but you have to abandon them just for the damned hell a.k.a school.

I rubbed my eyes resulting in an eyelashes downfall. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked instinctively adjusting to the light. Then a wave of the same ideas of every morning showerd over me.

I have to survive for another day..

After what felt like an hour I finally managed to get up of my bed and get ready for school. My heavy lids were still not fully open so I kept pumping at things on my way to the bathroom, then lastly my head pumped at the bathroom's door.

"Your time is over Evil Mang Mango!"

I flinched and twisted my head to the back where my TV was suddenly on in a kids show. Some children dream of having superpowers like Superman or Anpanman, being able to wear their underwear on clothes, fight the evil and save others but for me? I didn't wish for anything like that, yet I was the most lucky or should I say the most unlucky child on earth.

I grabbed the toothpaste and applied some on the toothbrush, that the TV was on suddenly got wiped out from my mind. I looked at my reflection on the mirror carefully observing the image that made demons run away and probably the reason of dinosaurs extinction. With messy hair, half opened eyes and tired skin I bet I can also scare a whole planet.

"Anpanman you're so strong!
Marry meh~" (Clingy af IK sorry no sowy 😂✋) a sound of a sharp clingy girl came from TV caught my attention.

I'm strong too but I've never actually used my power on someone. Well, after that specific ugly day.

I clutched my head down on the frame of the sink as it started to spin hard. Next to my leg I noticed a familiar stained knife slam the floor, a crying shriek pierced my ear drums making the headache worse.

I knew what was coming next so I didn't dare to rise up my head. My body couldn't help but be frozen once I was in that raining quiet and dark scene again, my pupils trembled not able to look around knowing that an ugly view stood ahead of my shaking body was awaiting.

"Soo?! Are you ok?"

It all stopped as fast as it started, I looked at my earlier toothbrush laying flat on the floor oozing a red liquid that formed the letter "D" next to it.

"Soo c'mon we are getting late!" Hyunjae's voice remained out of Soo Jung's service.