Chapter 14

Monday
May 14, 2018

1:07 pm

"Hyunjae~ I'll go to the washroom, wait for me"

"Ok~" Hyunjae smiled brightly as she rushed to the dinning hall after waving to Ah-ra, the innocent girl was happy so happy to make a new friend aside from her sisters unlike the nurse who was boiling from inside to get rid of this mess.

After several times of splashing water on her beautiful face to calm the fire inside her, she looked at her tired reflection on the mirror. She stared at herself blankly gazing every detail on her face for no reason, suddenly the memory of Namjoon squirming on the floor next to her legs flashed in front of her eyes as if it was playing on the mirror. She shook the memory before she starts tearing, the moment her legs stepped outside the bathroom she was surprised to see him leaning to the wall beside the bathroom while his legs crossed and his hands in his tight jeans pockets.

"aren't you that hoe from the hospital?!" His tense glare send shivers down her spine as her legs started trembling knowing that something bad is about to happen, when she was about to leave acting as if she didn't hear him he hurried to stand in front of her and pin her to the wall with only one hand "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NAMJOON?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She pulled him away but was pushed back by his hands choking her and pulling her up against the wall. His hands were frim around her throat preventing the oxygen from entering her system, she couldn't feel the floor beneath her anymore which freaked her even more. No matter how much she struggle to remove his hands it won't work, from the glare of his eyes she knew that he's ready to kill her right here right now.

"HYUNG!"

"What are you doing?" Yoongi's hands were pulled away by Jimin who looked worried and confused, he hurried to the nurse and helped her up as she fell on her butt after Yoongi losing his grip on her. "THAT BISH IS WHO KILLED NAMJOON!"

"She is not and he's not dead hyung," Jimin rolled his eyes as he stood up and faced his hyung, leaving the girl to rest and take breath behind him. Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and pulled him closer side hugging him as they started to walk away to the dinning hall, "relax hyung! you're just worried about him and we are too but-"

While jimin was talking Yoongi pulled out his phone along with the earphones and just plugged them ignoring whatever Jimin was saying. He took a last glance behind him to see the nurse crying on the floor while covering her face, he didn't feel pity towards her but anger and hatred. He's so sure that she's the nurse yet he can't be one hundred percent sure and just cursed at his bad memory.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

Tuesday
May 15, 2018

12:45 am

"Can you come with us to the police station?" The young policeman rubbed Mrs.Hwan's sad back as she sobbed loudly beside the metallic bag she had received earlier. The policeman couldn't help but look away from the unpleasant sight of the bag's content "we would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind."

"O-ok I think I can," Finally Mrs.Hwan pulled herself together and wiped her tears as she got ready to accept the harsh reality, "is Fuyuko going to come with me? She has school tomorrow she has to sleep it's already so late."

"If that's what you want, but we will keep an eye on her too. Because she might be in danger too."

"Thanks, Fuyuko go to sleep!" Fuyuko bit her lip and hurried to her dark room, trying so hard to not burst into more tears after hearing Mrs.Hwan's sad and shaky voice. She closed the door behind her as she leaned against it and slide down. Her chest going up and down in a fast manner to calm herself but soon it stopped along with her breath when she heard the key sound locking her door but the door wasn't locked from outside.