Chapter 3 {edited}

Third person P

Third person P.O.V:

"Ugh .. why isn't it coming down ... Chocolate baby please come to me" the dark chocolate bar got stuck in the vending machine no matter how hard -but not too hard- to make it fall it won't move."My babyyyy~"

Jimin stayed behind the girl calmly studying the cafeteria's building details and decoration. He shoved his hands in his jeans pockets as he left his eyes travel around freely and observe the empty lifeless tables. Just imagining spending the rest of the year in a dead place like this sent shivers down his spine.

Nevertheless he shook his head furiously and watched the girl from behind. Unconsciously he was smiling from ear to ear while admiring her both beautiful and ugly features.

"Yah! Are you just gonna stand there or what?!"She snapped him from the wild thoughts that were playing in his imagination, he himself was surprised to have such thoughts on a girl he just met, how could he cheat on his girlfriend?

"Ah yes, wait it's easy."

In Classroom:

In Classroom:

It was quiet in the class only the sound of the clock and pens could be heard, right after the teacher finished writing the rules on the board he turned back and faced the students as he harshly slammed the notebook on his table making some students jump off their seats.

"My name is P.O your homeroom teacher and Math teacher starting from today, you should follow these rules from the 1st rule to the 20th rule otherwise..." he narrowed his eyes at the students sending shivers down their back even though no one could see it because of his sunglasses.

Hyunjae passed a paper to Fuyuko which made the latter look at her confused as Hyunjae pretended she's paying attention to the lesson, Fuyuko opened the folded paper and saw a phrase *Soo jung is in trouble*

Fuyuko's eyes widened at what she read, she completely forgot about Soo jung. she grabbed out her phone making sure she will be left unnoticed and sent a message to her sister.