Chapter 9

Tuesday
April 10, 2018

Another normal day for bangtan, following the same routine everyday; going to school and back home doing same stuff, Namjoon would study or read random books, Jin would just cook or play with his Mario bunch while Yoongi would just sleep or compose music, the semi-makane Hoseok won't stay home and go out to where god knows, Jungkook and Tae who became best friends again, would play video games and sometimes fight, Jimin sometimes go to the gym to workout or go to his girlfriend as he would tell them.

After charging Taehyung out of the hospital he had admitted his bad habit to his hyungs, it was a surprise that none of them scolded him even Jungkook who looked like he was about to eat him alive, and they just advised him.

However, Namjoon Yoongi and Jin decided to keep a good eye on him, this time he could be saved but who knows what might happen next time.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

"9:14 am. One minute left." Jimin hid his phone back in his pocket after checking the time, he exhaled and looked at the empty seat beside him. He wondered why she and the teacher-Jackson- come late ever since the funeral of her brother.

He looked behind and saw Soo jung's two sisters chatting and laughing along with his two friends Taehyung and Yoongi, honestly he didn't know when did Yoongi become a chatter box. He chuckled and pulled out his phone looking at the time again and murmuring to himself that it's time for her to come.

As if Jimin was a fortune teller the door slapped open revealing the black clothed girl, no one in the class shifted nor got stunned they were already used to it. Jimin smiled sweetly more like forcibly when she got closer, he stood up straight to greet her.

Jimin's actions were always suspicious for Taehyung "didn't he say he has a girlfriend then why does he look at Soo with those eyes?!" His mutterings were loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Yoongi's lips crawled up his cheek in mischievous smirk but faded as fast as it came, " let's be honest, I don't think he has a girlfriend I mean we never saw how she even looks."

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows and pouted slightly while looking at his hyung, he opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by Hyunjae speaking out her thought.

"Maybe he doesn't want you guys to steal her" she brushed her not too short skirt after stuffing the last piece of the sandwich in her mouth. She raised her eyebrows and wandered her eyes between their shocked faces with the exception of Yoongi, when she looked where their eyes were looking at, she saw Jimin eye smiling her and Soo jung's disguised face.

"Sorry" the bunch said and each sat on their proper seats, yoongi just laid his head on his desk probably to continue his slumber. Embarrassment was obvious on Hyunjae's and Taehyung's faces while Fuyuko just opened her Math book.

Jimin fixed his head towards Soo and saw her sighing heavily when she saw the banana milk and letter on her desk "ah again? I guess someone admires you Ms.S-" his eyes followed her figure as she took the bottle with the unopened letter and threw them in the trash " don't you like banana milk?"

"Are you the one who keeps putting that on my desk?" She tilted her head at him as their faces were inches far "Stop it already"

He just smiled ear to ear which confused Taehyung more who was watching the whole scene along with Hoseok and Jungkook but shifted their attention to the slapped open door "poor door"

Soo jung fixed herself on her chair and got ready to greet their homeroom teacher when Jimin passed a note to her with the content

"If it was me I would at least give you something I like. Maybe you shouldn't have thrown away all the letters."