Chapter 8

Monday
March 19, 2018

5:43 am

(SEVENTEEN Hospital)

Namjoon waited in Taehyung's ward for him if he came back but never did he came, he and jin already called the others in the house. Jin went to the place where Taehyung would go to whenever he felt left out.

Namjoon sat on the bed and put his head on his hands, exhausted by the way Taehyung behaves, just the thought that Tae smokes crashed him and Jin completely.
Suddenly Namjoon's phone vibrated indicating a new message, Namjoon rapidly pulled his phone from his jeans back pocket, as he expected it was from the person who Namjoon had sent him the sample to examine it.

Vernon:
"Namjoon-ssi I've finished examining the food sample you brought and found nothing strange, It's perfectly made and delicious."
5:45 am

"If there's anything you want to talk about, you can come to me anytime ;/"
5:45 am

Namjoon chuckled at his friend's Vernon - he works in SEVENTEEN hospital- last message and replied shortly with a thanks and full stop. He indeed needed someone to talk to, but not him not Vernon, he wants someone who will listen and understand him like his mother, only if he could.

Namjoon shook his head before he start drowning in his memories with the child him and his beautiful mother. He looked at the messages again and reread the first message.

He rubbed his forehead and let out a loud frustrating groan as he laid his back on the bed with his eyes closed and his arm on his face.

Few minutes later he opened his eyes due to the noise outside, the sound of bed being pulled and people running and shouting which brought back memories to him however, only one voice caught his attention.

"Oppa open your eyes please"

"That voice sounds familiar" he hurriedly stood up and went to check out on the owner of the voice, his head popped out the ward's door and turned to the left. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him, the girl Soo Jung was on the floor, her face was drowned with tears while the boy beside her was rubbing her back in hope to calm her, the boy looked like he was holding himself from bursting with tears.

Namjoon wanted to ask what happened but thought it was better not to, at least not now. When his head turned to the right he saw the other members running his way, his eyes wandered between them but couldn't spot Taehyung neither Jungkook but wait " where's Jimin?"

"I'm here!" A small soft voice echoed from the entrance.

"Where were you?! You brat!" Yoongi was about to hit Jimin's head, Jimin had his eyes shut expecting a thump voice but he there was nothing, when he opened his eyes he saw Namjoon who had stopped yoongi's arm.

"I just paid my girlfriend a visit" Jimin smirked, which earned him a glare from Yoongi and the others.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

"I want you to come back to the hospital with me hyung you are still not fully recovered." Jungkook's voice and words kept on repeat inside Taehyung's mind since they left bultaoreuna supermarket and walking along the street and past few stores.

Taehyung noticed how Jungkook kept his hands in his pockets as if he was hiding something, his heart started pounding hard in his chest when he thought it might be a small knife or something to kill him with.

However his thoughts were shuttered by Jungkook looking at him with sharp eyes and annoyed face. Jungkook stopped and turned around facing Taehyung "Hyung what kind of soap did you use? Its smell is so strong."