Chapter 6

A/N:
YO! thanks to whoever is reading this weird FanFic😂.
If u have any advice please don't hesitate to comment. I'll appreciate it. 😙 :>

Ah one more thing please play the music above for more enjoyable reading. ( I was listening to that along with other musics while writing this chap)

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

Monday
March 12, 2018

Bangtan's P.O.V:

"Taehyung are you ok?"

"Seriously what did you eat?"

"Hyun--" Taehyung wanted to reply to his friends, he wanted to tell them he was ok, that there's nothing to worry about but his coughs are getting stronger and painful that he was coughing up blood.

"You are coming with me to the school's infirmary--" Hoseok stood up and pulled taehyung with him. He took his arm and wrapped it around his shoulder to support him that's when Hoseok looked at Taehyung's hand and saw it drenched in blood from his earlier coughs.

"I'm coming too" Jimin stood up too and took Taehyung's arm and did the same. "Hold on Tae" Jimin said in a shaky breath and glassy eyes, he was about to shed tears.

Taehyung pulled back his arm from Jimin to cover his mouth when he started coughing again which somehow broke Jimin and made the tears roll down his cheeks "TAKE HIM HURRY UP!" Jin shouted his lungs out that he startled everyone in the dining hall.

Hoseok and Jimin finally carried him out the dining hall and to the infirmary concern and anxiety fill the boys. Jin was comforting the youngest, since he was the oldest of them he was the calmest or that how he wanted to look in front of his young friends, he always felt responsible towards them.

Namjoon kept looking at Taehyung's food, he didn't see anything strange so he decided to take a sample of the food and put it in a small container he brought with him just in case. He will take the sample to a specialist in poisonings <I don't know either:-) > to examine it.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

Third person P.O.V:

Fuyuko made her way to meet her sisters but she stopped in her tracks due to the sight in front of her. Taehyung has blood all over his mouth and on his hands, Jimin with red and buffed eyes, Hoseok stained shirt with blood. She frowned what the hell happened?

"Ouch.." she rubbed her forehead when she received a flick on the forehead. She looked up and saw Yoongi, he had his hands in his pants pockets "what was that for?"

"You were frowning over nothing" He had a slight smile on his face which was a weird sight for Fuyuko and made her frown again. He let out a soft chuckle.

"Yah your frien-" he passed past her and ignored her remark. once again he put that cold and bored face of his, looking like there is nothing interesting to him.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

After School:

Still no sign of the three boys who went to the infirmary, the rest assumed that the two boys who accompanied Taehyung are just over worried about their friend.

Jungkook already calmed and made it throughout the lectures without bursting into tears whilst yoongi just sat quietly void from any emotions.

After they bid their goodbye for the teacher, Namjoon stood up straight to pack his stuff into his bag. Jin looked at him confusingly "what's wrong?"