Chapter 7

5:26am

"UGH why did they put it in theeeere?" Soo jung grumbled and kicked off the dust from the floor of bultaoreuna's supermarket <don't get confused guys, that's just the name of the supermarket😂>  

She sighed and stretched her arm up hoping it would be enough to reach for the chocolate in top of the shelf but she saw another hand from behind reaching out for it, when she realized that the hand for sure belongs to a man.

she hurriedly without thinking backed and bombed into a hard stuff. Due to the accidental  bombing, his hand pulled the bucket of chocolates as he stepped back which made the chocolates fall down on them like rain.

"o-Oh I'm sorry omg" she nervously pulled some strands of her hair behind her ear and bend down to the mysterious man before she gets on her knees and start picking the sweet chocolates.

"It's ok, Soo jung-ssi" he got down and started picking up the chocolates as well "Tbh I never thought you were that short" he laughed to himself.

"Oh! Taehyung?!" She stopped and titled her head a bit to the side to see his face clearly. Her next three first words came in whisper "it's really you. I'm not short it's just the shelf is quite high. Why would someone make a shelf so high like that?!!."

He raised up his head and looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Ofc for people to be in such situation and find--" he gulped as his eyes wandered around, trembling and blinking repeatedly.

"Whatever the reason is, let's just clean up this mess."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

"Here" he served the ramyeon on the table -of bultaoreuna supermarket- in front of her along with chopsticks. He seated himself on the opposite chair of hers "So how are you?"

"Pretty fine what about you?" She started eating her ramyeon "Wait aren't these the hospital clothes why are you still wearing it?"

She looked at him in the eyes which he did as well, he couldn't utter a word as he was lost in his own thoughts shall he tell her the truth? but, she's going to tell his friends! That would destroy the whole friendship bonds between them, the 7 boys.

"I just went out for a walk and.. for fresh air."

Flashback:
Taehyung's P.O.V:

it has been a week since I had came to SEVENTEEN hospital <dOn't AsK!> and it's really boring here. Nothing to do just sitting or laying on bed.

Dr.Woozi would always come and  keep asking me a lot of boring questions then he would talk with the woman beside him in a weird language. was her name mingyu?

I woke up suddenly and looked around and out the window it's still so dark outside. So I grabbed my phone and saw that it's Monday19 after midnight -> 2am. I couldn't sleep anymore.

I decided to go to wash my face when I got out my ward, there were a lot of people and staff walking there and there, "woah as expected they are really hard working in here" and on my way to the bathroom I saw the back of two familiar guys, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. What are they doing here this late?!

I just went to the bathroom without even bothering myself to call their names or ask them as it was urgent.

The bathroom is my fav place when I need to rest cause no one would annoy you in the bathroom right?

While washing my face I saw an attractive bluish soap, I took it and drenched in the cold water.

Minutes passed without me noticing, I kept playing with the soap. when I realized I stayed for long time I cleaned and dried my hands and went out the bathroom to my ward. But I stopped when I saw my two friends entering my ward while yelling.

After they closed the door I ran to there and stick my ear to the door, Jin's voice wasn't clear but I'm sure I heard him saying jungkook's name.

Suddenly it was quiet till Jungkook spook. I never expected to hear that  "did I hear him right?"

I felt something warm rolling down my cheecks.

End of flashback:

"Ah I see! Still it's weird for me to meet you here" she shoved the noodles in her mouth and continued eating not giving him a glance.

He didn't even touch his noodles instead he kept staring at her, his face void of any expression "what about you? Why are you here in such hour?"

"I just craved for some chocolate that's all"

"Soo jung.. on my way here I saw you talking with a tall guy.. if you don't mind me asking, is he perhaps your boyfriend?" He bit his lower lip while massaging the nape of his neck.

She laughed softly at the word boyfriend and shook her head "he's just.. my brother" it came more like a question  than a statement.

"Ah really? I thought he w--"  but before he could finish, an ambulance siren caught their attention.

It was so close that Soo jung could see from the window -of the store- few people getting out of their houses and gather around the ambulance probably to feed their curious minds. Though she could see everything, she couldn't see who was the person laying on the moveable bed <I don't know what they call it>.

Taehyung on the other hand wasn't curious at all as if it was something normal to him, he was about to dig into his noodles when Soo slammed the table as she stood up suddenly which stunned him.

He looked up from his ramyeon to her face, she had a teary eyes and a completely shocked face. When he was about to ask her what's wrong she ran outside.

"SOO JUNG DON'T!" he stood up and yelled with his eyes wide, he wanted to run after her but he saw someone standing by the entrance of the store leaving a space for Soo to run outside.

He had his hoodie and cap covering his face as his hands were in the pockets of his hoodie, it didn't prevent Taehyung from recognizing him as they are best friends, he would recognize him even if he did a plastic surgery. But not anymore, for Taehyung their friendship is over.

Tae glared at him as the boy was approaching him with heavy and slow steps "what do you want jungkook?"

"Did you enjoy your short date with wonder woman?" He removed the hoodie and smirked at his friend "I want you to come with me back to the hospital hyung you are still not fully recovered."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Author note