Chapter 5 {edited}

Third person P

Third person P.O.V :

Hyunjae was in her room reading attack on titan manga series and lying flat on her stomach comfortably on her bed, a small frown appeared on her face when she heard faint sobs coming not far from her room. She instantly jumped off the bed and to the door, she froze in her place before she turns the door knob she squinted her nose as she remembered those moments in horror movies and games where you'd hear a woman's cry..

She shrugged it off and chuckled at her childish thoughts, she saw her shaky hands struggle at pulling the door slowly and creating a creaky noise, before the door was open wide suddenly the sob was long gone. However, she decided to just check out on anything and got ready to tiptoe but once she popped her head out, her eyes widened at the face that almost touched hers.

Hyunjae's screams filled the house soon it was followed by a slamming door. She gulped and started counting to 10 to calm herself, her knuckles white from clutching so hard. "4...5...6" She stopped and ran outside her room again as soon she heard the front door crack open.

"Hey are you okay? You look pale." Fuyuko who just got into the house with 2 shopping bags in each hand head towards the kitchen after closing the door behind her.

"S-Someone was just here!!!" Hyunjae yelled from her door's step, her legs still in a shaking mess.

"But the door was locked.." Fuyuko exclaimed bluntly as she bent a little struggling with the bags in her hands.

"L-let me help you with that!" Hyunjae hurried to Fuyuko to help her carry 2 bags and considering telling her sister what just happened exactly, she ran to the kitchen and put the bags down on the counter and went back to her room without uttering any word, leaving Fuyuko dumbfounded.

Her head hang up as her eyes remained closed feeling the warm steam of water drops sliding down her skin and hair, the shower failed to distract her from her train of thoughts. no matter how much she thought of the letter and who could be the sender, nothing of it would seem realistic or make sense to her, nevertheless she decided not to give it a lot of attention.