Chapter 11

A/N

OK guys focus the clues starts from this chapter on. They are very obvious so open your eyes and mind. Don't forget to have a nice day! and I also had to add and edit something in Chapter 1.

Monday
April 16, 2018

12:33 pm

" ...... My first wish is for you to be my date in a boring fancy party tonight" he gazed her face to see her reaction, judging by her smile and wide opened eyes he thinks she might have liked it which made him sigh in relief but that didn't last long as her facial expression changed to a frown again.

"What is this party about and why were you invited? Why do you need a date?" Soo jung raised an eyebrow at him as she flooded him with questions. Her hands slammed the table between them as she stood and leaned forward, being close like that made them both really uncomfortable but none of them seemed to be able to say anything about it "could it be that you're from a rich family?"

"These boys you flirt with, are the only family I have" his words and blank face made the atmosphere thicker than how it already is, Soo Jung sat back and at that moment she wished for someone to barge in and tear the atmosphere around them "Now give me your phone so I can insert my number."

"Here!" She bit her lips as his fingers pressed on the hard screen, honestly the idea of being Jungkook's date is really not a matter for Soo Jung but the party is really what matters as she's not from a high-class family, she doesn't have a dress that fits for a fancy party and as if that's not enough of a reason to worry, she doesn't have enough money to buy a dress, it will be hard to ask Mrs Hwan for money. When Jungkook finished saving his number on her phone, he handed it back to her and with that, he left quietly.

The now empty class echoed Soo jung's heavy and loud sigh as she didn't know which guilt is eating her, is it from Baekhyun's death that she was the reason behind it or from Namjoon's incident that she was also the reason behind his injuries and sufferings. She laid her head on her desk completely forgetting about having her lunch and stared at her unclear reflection on the glassy window beside her. She looked at her face in the reflection and was stunned by how skinny her face became and how no one noticed or even commented. If only she had a romantic handsome boyfriend like those in dramas who would notice and worry about little changes in his girl and make her happy by sending flowers with short or long love letters that make her heart flutter and butterflies swim in her insides, but instead all she got is a stalker no a psycho who does the complete opposite to her.

Suddenly she was hit by the memory of Baekhyun and Namjoon, she realized that every time she would meet with one of the boys an incident would happen, why did he kill her brother but just hurt Namjoon?

She doesn't mean that Namjoon should have been killed too, but why did he hurt him in the first place? He would always send her a warning or something like In Baekhyun's situation it's obvious that he was jealous of him because he might have thought Baekhyun was her boyfriend but in Namjoon's the messages seemed more oriented for Namjoon not for her.

"What are you thinking of?" Soo Jung shifted her gaze on the window from her reflection to the reflection of the person who sat on the chair beside her, it was Fuyuko. She straightened her arms on the table of her desk, one arm across the other, she had her head rest on her arms as she looked at the blank wall in front of her.

"Just remembered Baekhyun, I miss him" Soo Jung wondered if telling her sister about her stalker would change anything, she wondered if telling Fuyuko that Baekhyun died because of her would affect anything. She sighed in frustration and buried her face on the table, indeed it was something that one can't bear holding it in his heart just to himself.