Chapter 4 {edited}

4:07pm

4:07pm

Jungkook's  P.O.V:

After the teacher had told us to dismiss I went straight to the bathroom not caring about the stares I was getting from everyone about how a girl could... wait how could she even do it? Is she even a human? What was her name again? Oh fuk I don't even want to think about her ever again. Wish this day will just end quickly. I shook my head feeling strands of my hair following in rhythm, I sighed while looking at my reflection on the bathroom's mirror. Fuck this day!

"Ouch..!"

"Language kid!"

"What the f...flower hyung!!!???"

"I'm a flower!" Jin remarked and went out the bathroom while flipping his nonexistent long hair saying that he slayed me like a fabulous... whatever.

I walked out the bathroom and to my damn class to do the punishment -for the arm wrestling challenge and noise afterward- when I was about to get in the class I stopped as my eyes caught two figures in the hallway coming my way walking ever slowly. I noticed it was Jimin and that girl laughing together(?).

I internally slapped myself and
gulped while looking out the window of the hallway to the yard trying to act as cool as possible. As they got closer, Jimin noticed me <notice me senpai lol sorry again> and called my name.

I didn't reply neither gave him a fuck so he ran to me and waved his hand in front of my eyes "Oh Jimin-ssi where were you? Our homeroom teacher was looking for you."

"Our homeroom teacher ???!
You mean you took lessons? Wait so there were teachers!"

"Yes, and not only lessons but WE got a punishment too. We have to clean our classroom from the windows and white board to the desks and floor"from the corner of my eyes I took a glance at the girl and she wasn't that surprised like Jimin who cupped his cheeks and gasped loudly.

"Soo jung!!!" Someone yelled as they approached her from behind.. wait soo jung her name is then "where were you ?"

"I was just wandering around with Jimin, don't worry.. did Fuyuko go home already?"

I narrowed my eyes at her and Jimin because who the fuck would wander around school for 6 hours?!

After the short chitchat we went to get the cleaning stuff and head towards our classroom.