With her heels off she still struggled to walk straight and she leaned against her dresser. I pulled her by her waist with my soft smile. My right hand struck out to the wall and flicked the lights off.

"Elias, keep the light on-" she gasped as I swiftly held her round rear

Ambrosia breath quivered as she looked for my eyes in the darkness.

 I took her slow adjustment to my advantage and fell onto her lips again dipping down for more of her sweet nectar before coming up to see the look of her eyes.

Her eyes looked drowsy with a flicker of want-of need...for me.

I slipped her sweater off and gingerly touched the buttons of her jeans.

Ambrosia didn't stop me as I unbuttoned and left her standing in her white lacy panties.

My hand slipped into her underwear and gained and soft moan from her. Ambrosia was gripping me with both hands and pulled me in closer.

God that moan, it made me feel so, alive
From her tender lips to her toes, I wanted to make her feel so right here with me.

My stomach pressed against hers and I removed my hand from her wet core so she could feel how much I wanted to take her.

"F-fuck," she managed to choke out.

Ambrosia moved her hips against me and I grunted, all this tension was driving me fucking mad.

"Ahhh..."

In sexual fury I grabbed her and practically flung her on the bed and like an animal I quickly tore off her shirt.

I stared hungrily at her smooth skin in the dim moonlight that sifted through her window.

My body tightened in excitement watching her perfectly supple breasts rolled from under her shirt.

All for me to take.

I started at her collar with my lips but hastily slid my hand onto her heated core.

As I teased her Ambrosia clung onto me slowly bucking her hips to the command of my fingers.

My lips trailed down to her breast and I treated them with respect.

Ambrosia inhaled sharply with a mellow whine as I treated myself to the choir of her moans.

"Be quiet flower," I whispered against her. Ambrosia wanted me so badly, it was perfect.

I was all in her little mind as her voice rose.

"I can't, mmmm."

I could see her whisper my name and I nipped marks into her skin.

I took of my shirt and pants silently letting her collect her intense feeling. But I was soon ontop of her again. However, this time I held her right leg up.

"Do you know what happens next flower?" I mumbled.

I hummed softly while slipping her drenched underwear off and swiped my finger against her.

"Mmm,Elias," Ambroisa groaned in a dreamy tone.

I chuckled as I watched her look up at me pleadingly.

"That's right," I said gruffly as the alcohol began to overtake the rest of senses.

I hoisted her hips and I adjusted myself let the crevices of out bodies connect as I came in contact.

Hunched over, I groaned and kissed her to keep her gentle cries down as I widened her walls.

As well as feeling the dominance in having her moan my name onto my lips.  I was overly pleased on how sweet the alcohol mixed with Ambrosia's ecstasy.

Feeling her smooth skin roll against mine as I came down and up on her angelic gate gave me an overwhelming feeling of joy.

I thrusted into her slowly hitting her in a continuous motion.

Ambrosia's head reeled back as I leaned forward and rubbed her pearl.

"Mmmm, you feel so good flower."

My body etched for speed and my mind drifted and from the romantic flow too a more choppy and harder pace.

I pushed her thighs forward hungrily.

The faster and harder I went the deeper Ambrosia's nails came into my back.

"You like that?"

"Ah," Ambrosia whimpered as I bounced off her.

"Answer me," I mumbled into her ear before biting it gently.

"Yes-yes...Elias!" Ambrosia moaned her voice breaking.

"Scream silently for me, flower," I huffed grinding my hips against her.

Her head came back as she clenched her teeth in relief.

Strands of her hair stuck to her face with sweat and she wrapped her legs around me. Her body shook in pleasure and she tightened around me causing me to groan.

"Such a good blossom."

I stayed by her side that night.

Her body pulled into mine like a puzzle piece.
-

-

-

-