| eleven |

Her smell, so sweet, so tempting to touch.

My taste so bitter to the mouth.

Her shape is forever embedded in my heart.

My mind so is broken, only my flower can heal.

Only my flower can heal.

Only my flower can.

Only my flower.

—𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘴

-

-

-

Ambrosia had freshened herself up with a warm bath and had washed her curly hair. After that, she stood in front of her suitcase for a good thirty minutes throwing dresses that were a possibility for her to wear.

Finally, Ambrosia had chosen a dress with the help of Ivy who happened to peek in and ask for her advice on her own outfit.

Ivy was dress beautifully in a black lace one-shoulder dress. Her make-up was on point and matched delicately with the small accents of pearl jewelry on her.

However, Ambroisa stood in a towel, with semi-dried hair, like a hot mess. The two sister laughed at the different dresses Ambrosia had packed.

"Okay, not this!" Ivy giggled waving around a leopard print pencil dress with a back cut out.

Ambrosia looked at it and laughed.

"What, that looks pretty sexy to me!"

"Nope." Ivy threw it to the side and dug through a pile. She gasped and pulled out a teal colored slipdress.

"Now this is-"

"Not my color!" Ambrosia cut her off covering her eyes with a goofy smile.

Ivy groaned and threw it into the reject pile.

"Ambrosia it's 4:17 if we keep this up we won't be on time for the greeting, and you know Aunt Tania," Ivy professed.

Ambrosia nodded and picked up and reddish-orange dress.

"Eh?"

Ivy shook her head and snorted placing a seat on her sister's bed.

"You're out here trying to like an orange in the middle of winter?"

Ambrosia smirked at her and picked up a spaghetti strapped, burgundy dress.

"Ooo, okay try it on," Ivy said slightly intrigued.

Ambrosia slipped the dress on and looked in her mirror.

"That's the dress," Ivy said cheerfully hopping off the bed she admired her sister with glittering eyes. Ambrosia's face lightened at her sister enthusiasm and she hugged her. The two sisters held this moment for it was long needed.

"Thanks so much, I'll do my make up and meet you downstairs," Ambrosia said letting go.

Ivy agreed and left her in her room.

Ambrosia took her time to apply her makeup while listening to Same Drugs by Chance the Rapper.

When she finished she pulled her hair into a slightly messy bun leaving long strands of curls to fall.

-

-

-

-

Guests slowly started to fill the house at 5:30, and Ivy and Ambrosia stood side-by-side to greet. Larger groups of people started to make there way in and the two sisters exchanged glances.