| seventeen |

I want to sleep in your warm embrace.

Let me lay in your shrine purity.

Bask in your perfume.

Her heart beats through the soft earth

Her soft voice soothes me like a lullaby

I long for her sweet water.

- | Elias |

-

-

-
*warning: mild sexual themes ahead*

Elias POV

It was that stupid boy calling her again.

Dante, in the middle of our date, had the nerve.

I got up and followed Ambrosia, who wobbled along.

I grabbed her arm and Ambrosia turned around sharply.

"Please, don't call him, Ambrosia."

I squeezed her arm a little and kept her gaze as her phone rang on. I let go and trailed my hand down onto her hand.

"Alright," she breathed.

Suddenly, Ambrosia stole a kiss from my lips and giggled with a child like humor.

I reddened at her drunken state and smiled instinctively holding her hand. I was rather lucky to be with her like this.

"Lets go home, okay," I said pulling her along back to the front of the Dragon Fruit restaurant. 

Ambrosia walked along sluggishly and finally was able to get to my Jeep. I opened the passenger door for her and helped her inside. She sat quietly fiddling with her nails and chewing her bottom lip. 

I could tell she was thinking about something as I got into the driver's seat. I started the car and started to drive when Ambrosia muttered something under her breath.

"Hm?"

Ambrosia shook her head and watched the road.

Not to long after we arrived in the driveway of her grandmother's house and I got out and went around to open the door. However, when I got to the other side Ambrosia was already closing the door. She pulled my shirt as she wobbled on her heels. 

I grabbed her by her arms and rested her back on the car. We were pushed up against each other to the point I could feel the warmth from her face on me.

"Elias," she said in response to most likely my stillness.

I looked into her eyes and her eyes were dancing back and forth at my eyes and down to my lips.

"Mhm," I hummed close to her cheek.

Ambrosia took that as an invitation to graze her lips against mine tauntingly. She had forgotten about our little agreement about friend zone.

Quite frankly, the other me was hoping so.

I dragged my hand to her torso and kissed back a bit aggressively. 

Ambrosia tenderly touched the back of my neck, sending shocks throughout me and her soft breaths in between tickled my nose.

"Is this what you want flower?" I asked as a stronger voice of me pushed out.

Ambrosia slowly pulled her eyes up and their pure glistening gave me all the answer I needed.

I grabbed her hand and in the heat of the moment we pulled away to get inside the large house. Once inside we quietly made our way up to her room. Ambrosia peered down the hallway before closing the door.