fin

everyone clapped as the youngest got his diploma, when jungkook looked at the crowd he notice six familiar faces. he attempted to blink away the tears that were threatening to come out and failed.

jungkook was embraced by jimin first, "congrats kookie!" he smiled widely.

soon enough, it turned into a big group hug. jungkook was in tears once again, he couldn't believe it. these boys were real, it wasn't a dream. it was his family.

hoseok tapped jimin on the shoulder, "hey..." he gave the shorter boy a small smile, "hi."

jimin stared at the boy he had been in love with for so long and he cried. he cried into hoseok's shoulder wetting his shirt in the process. hoseok, on the other hand, was extremely confused, but he comforted the younger quietly.

jimin looked up, gazing at hoseok who stared right back at him, "i-i don't think i'll ever stop loving you."

hoseok was twice as confused then he was a moment ago.

jimin hugged hoseok again then jungkook walked up to them, "stop making out. come eat."

hoseok smirked letting go of jimin and walking to the food bar, catching up to yoongi who he teased for being short.

the boys were fine, not because they didn't have problems but because they were together. 

seokjin was smiling and laughing with jungkook as they competed to see who could eat faster.

yoongi kicked hoseok who was making fun of his small height.

hoseok smiled brightly though his leg was in pain, he was happy, truly happy.

namjoon felt proud that jungkook graduated, he smiled at jungkook who would fanboy over him every once in a while.

jimin felt glad that he finally made up with hoseok. he hugged jungkook tightly and didn't let go, but he was watching hoseok and yoongi mess around. he longed for that. yoongi looked at jimin and motioned him over. he smiled widely.

taehyung ate so much he was beiging to feel sick, but overall he was happy and proud to be back with the rest of the boys.

jungkook was smiling like an idiot because this was his family. this was his friends. he loved them, every single one of them, for a different reason.

FIN.