10

hoseok could smell the alcoholic beverage from afar, he smiled at the bartender as he ordered his drink. drink after drink made him dizzy, he spotted a boy.

oh, he's cute...

hoseok walked toward the small boy, "hey there," hoseok smiled his overwhelming charm forced the small boy into his trap. the night was young and hoseok was impatient.

eternity passed before finally the boy let hoseok kiss him, what was his name? i'm going to call him ken. hoseok laughed sadistically, "i'm not gonna hurt you, yoongi." the boy jumped at the name he was being called, "you don't even know my name..." the boy frowned.

hoseok felt mad, mad at himself for calling some hoe yoongi. why yoongi?

hoseok made his was back to the shared room. he felt dizzy and happy, it felt good. he opened the door and saw yoongi walking out of the shower drying his hair, "you." hoseok pointed at yoongi, a few rings on his prince-like fingers, "me?" yoongi pointed to himself with a puzzled expression.

hoseok walked toward him and connected their foreheads, "you ruined my night," he reeked of alcohol, "are you drunk?" yoongi pushed hoseok away but hoseok didn't even move pinning his smaller body to the wall, his knee between his thighs.

"yoongi, i want to fuck you." hoseok slurred his words, his voice seemed deeper making yoongi shiver. "c'mon we won't tell." hoseok put a finger over yoongi's doll lips, making a small 'sh' sound as he did so. yoongi closed his eyes, letting this all happen for some reason he wanted this.

he wanted hoseok.

yoongi understood that night why jimin was so addicted to hoseok. hoseok just made you feel nice, pretty, and wanted which was something yoongi was in need of, "h-hoseok... i won't tell anyone." he whispered.

hoseok smirked pushing yoongi softly on the bed, "look at how pretty my kitten looks." he admired yoongi's body, every inch of it.

that night yoongi and hoseok didn't sleep much at all.

where the hell was jimin?