5

"the presidential suite?" jungkook exclaimed excitedly. the boys were now happier than ever, knowing they would be staying in seoul's fanciest hotel in the presidential suite.

"remember our purpose though." namjoon could barely contain his own excitement. the seven males got into the car driving to the millennium. the extravagant hotel was about an hour away from the cheap motel they were currently staying at.

during that hour namjoon was mentally planning,

jin was asleep again,

jungkook was eating half asleep,

taehyung was feeding jungkook cooing at his cuteness,

jimin was resting on hoseok's shoulder,

yoongi desperately wanting to cry for no reason,

hoseok just wanted to get there and get laid for the first time in two weeks.

two damn weeks.

the boys finally got there, they all sighed in relief, "alright guys," namjoon took a deep breath, "you guys can pick your own roomies." he said 'roomies' in a cute way making jungkook squeal.

they sat there in the car arguing, talking, and choosing who they wanted to share a room with throughout this whole thing.

in the end, even though one of them was extremely unhappy with his roommates, namjoon and jin, jungkook and taehyung, and yoongi, hoseok, and jimin.

yoongi pouted angrily, wanting to cry even more than he did before. but of course, he couldn't cry in front of these dumbasses.

they made their way to the expensive suites, to make yoongi's day worse, the three boy's room had only one king size bed.

hoseok just wanted to go down to the casino and get someone, anyone.

"no going downstairs until tomorrow." namjoon looked directly at hoseok as if he knew.

hoseok groaned, he couldn't last another day.

he then looked at the two petite males he was sharing rooms with and smirked,

maybe he didn't have to go downstairs.