21

jungkook opened his eyes and groaned, "jungkook! are you okay?" taehyung looked at him, "turn off the lights." jungkook turned away pulling the covers over his head.

taehyung laughed, a laugh of relief, "i guess you're fine then." he closed the window quickly making sure jungkook was comfortable.

jungkook rolled his eyes, "stop pretending like you care."

taehyung's eyes widened, "you-you think i don't?" taehyung had mixed emotions about this, both rage and sadness. he sighed fixing jungkook's pillow, "where's jimin?" jungkook asked wanting his friends nice cuddles.

"i-i'll go get him..." his flirty personality had all broken down because of what had happened to jungkook, jungkook didn't even seem to care.

taehyung walked out of the room to look for jimin who was making food for jungkook, "uhm... kook wants you." he said just above a whisper trying hard not to sob right then and there.

jimin nodded walking toward the room jungkook was currently in.

jin, who was also cooking, turned to face taehyung, "oh, are you okay?"

that's when taehyung lost it. he cried. he hated himself, he created a fake persona to impress others but jungkook wasn't falling for it and it fucking hurt.